Reviews for One Step Forward
MystilogicalFaerie chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Okay! I have stayed faithful to you and your super incredible awesome stories (ALoF and OSF), so now, I shall put in my last (second) review and all of my praises and criticisms. Do not worry, the crits are few.

As you noted earlier: Too many vacations! XD I didn't really mind it all THAT much, though.
Things kept getting a tiny teeny weeny tad bit cheesy and amateurish- but that was only back in ALoF!
One thing I noticed in significance was how much you kinda seem to have matured from the time of the first installment up until now. Even though my "now" is five years after your amazing fanfics' end ( reaaally wish I could've read this earlier!)
I was so very pleased and entertained with the Author's Notes. Heh, gotta love that editor.
When I was reading, the first time, I was like, "Wow! She's only thirteen (I was 14 when I started reading, but I quickly aged that one year up ;) ) and she can write like this!?" *filled with envyyyy*
But oh my good glob, I loved everything about A Leap Of Faith and One Step Forward!
Loved the angst and drahma, loved the couplings and fluff! Your last lemon wasn't too bad at all ;]
Married Rippal twins!? LOVED THAT TOO.
I also will remember Marva for a long time, cause she was special.
I wanted more Raine POV. Seriously. I loved the first one. :T
Too bad you probably wont read my review since it's been so long since the completion, but I just wanted to say that Sahrah girl, you.. are the bees knees! Ha, had to do that. _ But anyhoo, I will hold both First an Sequel close to my heart forever and ever and ever. Waah, now I'm all sad cause' there's no more left to read! TTTT boohoo!
Whatever, I'll survive. Hopefully.
Love you Sahrah, and your awesome craziness!
700,000,000,000 stars out of... a trillion for the whole series!
MystilogicalFaerie chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I've already read A Leap Of Faith (BRAVO) and I was so delighted to know that there was this sequel. I usually hold off on reviewing until the very last chapter of an awesome fanfic (meaning YOURS), but I thought this chapter most definitely deserved a special review.

It was simply amazing. I didn't like Marza at first, then I kind of started to like her to the point where I was like, "Whaat?" when she got shot. The ending of this chapter was so great; I'm super happy that Marza got an angel and finally, her happiness. :)
gleamfang chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
Haha I really like your epilogue over here. It's nice to know that they are mature enough to live in different areas from each other. (How far away is Zanarkand and Bevelle in your story again? I know Gagazet and Bevelle are supposedly 3 hours and Bevelle to Kilika is half an hour)

While I must admit that this story is soooo damn fluffy, I must also admit, albeit sheepishly that I thoroughly enjoyed the fluffiness of it all but I'm glad to see you've matured from your previous story and have steeled your heart to put your characters some tough shit.

I also love how you incorporate or at least try to incorporate your huge cast of characters here and while I am a Squinoa person, (Seriously why you no like Rinoa?) I do like Raine too (although that's supposedly Squall's mom's name soo...) because she's cute and hyper like my other half.

I would just like to round off by thanking you for taking so much time to write this fic and it's prequel and for effectively consuming my entire Monday Evening.

Keep Writing
LucksFullmoon chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Poor Yuna, she just can't win can she?
PaigeMoonstone chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
ash96rocks chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wo! Awesome end to the perfect-ist fanfic I have ever read! I pulled an all nighter out of my butt to finish it!
interestinglydullperson chapter 18 . 4/10/2009
What a wonderful end to a wonderful story )

Thanks for sticking with it the whole time, it was amazing reading it.

Please, do another story about anything haha I'll read it, you truly are an amazing author )
Kaylee Lovett chapter 12 . 2/26/2009
Ok I'm going to go against my usuall ways and review... For this review i have to quote the story...

‘"Yuna," Tidus whispered as we heard the last door close upstairs.

"It's snowing." I turned my attention to the window. It was indeed snowing.

"I love snow!" I exclaimed in an excited whisper, whirling back around to see my fiancée fully dressed in winter gear, holding out my hat, coat, and gloves. Wordlessly, I slipped into the jacket and zipped it up as Tidus pulled the hat gently over my ears. Once I'd assembled my boots, gloves, and scarf, we opened the back door of the house and shut it silently behind us.

There is a certain calm that comes with the silence of snowfall. It's like the entire world has stopped, and the moment becomes a magical one etched into your mind forever. It was a moment like no other. I slipped a gloved hand into Tidus's, and we stood in silence for a minute before stepping off the porch and into the crystal white world...’

I swear this part of the story is alot more fun to read with The Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s song, The Wisdom of Snow [Instrumental] playing in the back ground!

You should try it... I did!

Of course I read much more than just that little bit in the 2 minutes and 1 second of the song... But it still fit perfectly! :D
Kaylee Lovett chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Ok I haven't been reviewing because most of the time i dont if the story is complete but I LOVE the reference to Twilight! Oh and thats kinda creepy... the rest of the chapter...
RyuEtoku chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
OMG i loved the ending on the epilogue XD i read both fics and i liked reading them both twas very good
The Black Widow1 chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
Right, I've purposefully *can't spell* skipped the prologe, I'll read it with the rest of the story.

My question (please don't post this I beg you) ... if someong asked you to read their work (already posted on ) a)would you read it? b)would you review it? and c)do you have any problems with inconsistant *again can't spell* chapter lengths/extremely short chapters?
The Black Widow1 chapter 17 . 9/5/2008
It was a good ending ... I agree, a tad bit cheezy, but good nonetheless ... I'm curious if there'll be a thrid story?
Jessica chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
here's my question: you know the things that get written at the top and slightly at the bottom of the pages?

What's that all about? Do you have other people writing that? Cuz it's really, REALLY funny.
NamineRain chapter 17 . 9/3/2008
Aie! What a beautiful story! Brought me to tears! Boo-hoo! It's so sad it has to end! I'm looking forward to more of your SPECTACULAR STORY!
Jessica chapter 18 . 9/3/2008
Okay, there is NOTHING i can say that will describe how good both of your stories were. I loved them

and I will surely love the other one you are making. I give you a thumbs up and a score of 10/100 :);)

Thankyou for writing these because it gave me something to do and gave me a reason to congratulate you.