Reviews for Downpour
platinumgirl12 chapter 1 . 4/25
awesome please help me i have written as story name dragongers when i was publishing it tells me to select catergory and then sub catergory i did it and pressed continue but again came and told to select catergory again i have done it more than 10times but it is not publishing whoever reads these review please tell me what to do
Ami chapter 1 . 3/1
Ce fic est fantastique une merveille !. Il est drĂ´le et trop exitant oui trop ! j'adore.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Hey, look who hasn't read the manga! Hanon is the Aquamarine Pearl Princess, not Blue Pearl Princess, and the Green Pearl Princess's name is RINA, not Lina. (That's something that always bothers me with most subbing of the anime. They get Rina's name wrong.) The fic itself is really good, but I really can't forgive the wrong names. (Even though it is most subbed versions of the anime's fault.) If you ever wantes to give another LuchiaxKaito fanfiction another shot, I would suggest reading the manga first, since it's much more mature than the anime in the first place, and would be a great place to find ideas. (Especially when Kaito goes shoving his face in Luchia's boobs in one of the panels at the start of book 6 I believe.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch kaito sex lucy
Kreahe112 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Aww
101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I LOVED IT! Plz do more!
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
lol the ending was cute :P
Major Payne - Supervisor chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was perfect.
GreenPearl Atlantic Aries chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Holy cow! This was seriously one of the best lemons I have ever read! You have fantastic detail and nailed the characters' personalities perfectly! And I love Hanon and Lina's little cameos, too! 3
Sayuri Lapis chapter 1 . 4/25/2014