Reviews for Downpour
That was awesome!
You did a great job!
Γρψδγσγγσφεδ δψεωχδδεω φπφωωδψ φψγεττωω
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
i wish sb made a vid out of this...it would be interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was a really great story I couldn't help but read on!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
O-o
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I've read this oneshot way, way before so when I came back looking for it, I stumbled upon this story who seemed to contain the same words (mostly verbatim except there are few changes made on the ending) as this story. It was published the previous year here on the same site. I figured I should notify you or something.

( www . fanfiction s / 8540820 / 1 / Love-is-coming)

I don't know if my eyes are fooling me or something but you can be the judge. Thanks.
kristen chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I LOVE IT SO SEXY! Hey u think u could make a special a or maid sama fanfic?plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
MrCleanLevi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
BEST STORY EVER!
TryingToThinkButCan't9026 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think you should start doin chapter
AIM021 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
wow... just wow! this is my favourite kaitoxlucia fanfiction! It was really detailed and fitted them perfectly! I hope you make more of these fanfictions of kaito aand lucia like this cuz your a really great writer! In fact your one of the best writer I've seen so far! I really hope your still on fanficiton!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This fan fiction was by far the best one I have read. And there definitely should be more kaitoxlucia fan fictions, I mean they are the main characters. However I think you portrayed their characters very well. Also the love scene was amazing, most people's are vulgar and blunt but yours was very refined and romantic. You are definitely an amazing writing and should make more. If Mermaid Melody were a smut, this would absolutely be a chapter in the manga. Thank you so much, I feel like I was looking forever for a good kaitoxlucia fan fiction. :)
123ANIMEfun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
kya! / Sooo sweet and intense! . No offense to others, but this is probably only the best Mermad Melody Rated M fanfiction story. We seriously need more LuciaXKaito stories :( I wanted to be the 100th reviewer but I'm too inpatient so I guess I'm the 99th XD
Snow-Loftwing chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I'm 13 years old and I have no idea how mentally scarred I am from this... DX
Emeraldeyes31 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love this, it's so cute...but even though it's Lemons my absolute favorite part is the pun at the very end. Very clever!
Annoymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Are You a Virgin by any chance?

Details in the story say You aren't.

Loved it!