Reviews for Experimental Love
MythNephthys chapter 6 . 7/19
So Danny isn't half ghost?
Onision chapter 13 . 4/10
Omg I don't even know how to react.
Onision chapter 9 . 4/10
Omfg
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
I had to stop here. Just...just nope. I like a possessive and some what selfish Phantom when it comes to pitch pearl...but uh...
I'm not good with extreme gore, or where this might just be heading. At least for me I'm gonna have to clock out and read some fluff. However, props to you because you still got people reading to the end...

I'll just...be over there checking out your other fics and trying to find something that won't make me cry.
Moongirl12121 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
Excuse me while I go and scream for a few hours, then read the cutest fucking fluff I can find.
Moongirl12121 chapter 12 . 4/29/2015
Did Phantom give Danny his blood?

Welp. They are all officially and completely OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS WHAT THE FLYING FUCK OH GOD HOW BADLY DIDNT HE HURT DANNY?! WHAT DID HE DO TO HIM?! DANNY NUUU I DID NOT THINK THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN OH GOD
Moongirl12121 chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
This story is fucking me over really bad wtf... Gods it's so dark and twisted and FUCKED UP and I can't stop reading it even though I know there isn't a happy ending, and that Phantom is insane and they're all insane and fuck it all
Moongirl12121 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Oh my Duck. It sounds kinda easy to die that way, just sitting there, letting everything fade away... However, I don't think Phantom could just keep shoving his soul back in his body, if his body was dead, it would stay dead and keep rejecting the soul, no matter what.
Moongirl12121 chapter 9 . 4/29/2015
NICE.

I'm not sure, but is Danny going to get with Phantom? Because I don't think so after what just happened, at least not by the end of this story.

That is an AWESOME way to kill off some people. Tearing them apart in ribbons? Lovely
Moongirl12121 chapter 8 . 4/29/2015
No... Not really permission to kill... But feel free, Jack is being a real asshole.
Moongirl12121 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Oh hey why did we miss their first kiss? Sad face. Lol Phantom in booty shorts and Danny in booty shorts XD I had to look up what hot pants were on Google.

Phantom, gettin pretty intense there man. Death really is serious. Jazz, not really concerned about your parents eh?
Moongirl12121 chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
Oh my god that wasn't exactly what I was expecting when I read the chapter title but that is fucking gold thank you
Moongirl12121 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
Awwww I can picture Danny being such a sweetie pie and sucking at braiding

Baby I want to hold him and show him everything and teach and gah it's frustrating that I can't...
Moongirl12121 chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
Always a Friday eh? Oh well, and he has the approval. While I understand Jack's view, if he has emotions as he has been showing, then what if, they stop the teaching, he grows up feeling this horrible HATE towards the Fentons, and his powers are very strong? And if they don't kill him before he decides to act on it, and KILL EVERYONE BECAUSE HE HATES THEM? I really think that Danny's idea is the better one. Teach him love and compassion, so that he will know more than hate.
Moongirl12121 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
Umm Danny what did you expect to happen when you yanked out his hair? Have you ever had your hair pulled? Hurts like a bitch.

Baby! I'll protect you from the hurts of the world...!