Reviews for Chaos on the Hellmouth
shugokage chapter 6 . 5/7
Definitely an interesting story!
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
You used the word tombs wrong several times in this chapter - a tomb is a burial site, while a tome is a big book. (Just Ctrl-F and type in tomb to find them)
"...the Russians where blamed..."
The Russians were blamed it should be.
Where refers to location.
"...some of there surviving goverment agreed with them."
There should be their.
They hung their jackets up over there. (This shows the correct usage of the words)
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Nice story so far, even if it's a bit heavy on the powers hidden in shadows and too many loose plot threads.
Boostercc chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Please write more chapters for this story please because this story is wonderful.
Lerris chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Overall good, yet your Harry is not much like Harry Potter. In fact this Harry is as much a bad guy as any. He just goes about it more efficiently. In the end he could end up saving the humans, only to destroy humanity.
Lerris chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
The biggest thing I see in this series is Harry, so far, lacks the kind of competition that would make things truly challenging. Beyond that, I would quibble a little bit with your AIs method of attacking encryption, although if your curious you can read up on such things.
sparky555 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Ha, survival of the fittest here we come!
KafeiDetour chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
SuperiorShortness chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I really wish this continued!
Wordlurker chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
This is quite simply awesome.
riley chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Its hard to enjoy this since harry is so unlikeable here.
Barranca chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I could see where Harry was coming from, it was interesting to read the hints of what made him the person he is and how evil it seemed looking in from outside. I enjoyed the layers there were to this story and the different fandoms you threw together into one big melting pot. At first when you mentioned the stargate, I figured Harry would use it for dimensional travel to return to his reality, but the hellmouth and demonic means will do just as well :)
Vilkath chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Intersting stuff though I think it was kind stupid how Harry/Xander is playing his relationship with the Scoobies. Passing his changes off as wanting study up to be better prepared for danger after a near death experience and learning how to fight properly or some other excuse would been lot better then just hiding away to himself and driving up everyone's danger sense.

Harry's rants about his superiority and intelegence get a bit old after a whlie, specialy when he obviously fails in his own mental rants. Aparently he trusted some one enough to have them close by for 89 years to implant this trap he fell into. When any truely person half as paranoid as Harry acts like wouldn't let ANYONE that close for a long period of time. Specialy without heavy mind scans or other such things. Also a bit disapointing that something that Harry and CSE missed for hundred some years showed up in first scan after rebuilding some his resources.

And lets face it the dumb attack on a possesion spirit to blatantly show his superiority was ill advise and planned out. Again hardly showing any this brilliant cunning and planning he seems to think he has. It was dumb as his interactions with Buffy.
Vilkath chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Well this has a lot of promise, alternate dimension or mere fanfiction idea turned into a costume this is a nice sequal. I like it because it has several things I like in fanfiction, powerful dark AU characters, specialy in series where the canon character is a tool. A restart of some sort where the character has to actualy rebuild their power in a believable way. Restarting with Xanders body a nice way tone down the almost god like level of power Harry achieved previously.

Though despite being evil dark lord some kind I do wonder if be any kind of romantic pairings involved? Even if it's just a means to control some the important female cast memembers. This new and improved Xander could really bond with Buffy, smart enough take advantage willow's atraction or possibly cash in on Dawn's crush later on.
Nosferatum chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Very good. And Harry as a true Dark Lord, not that pathetic mindless idiot that Voldemort always has been is very interesting.

I hope you'll return to writing your fics some day.