Reviews for Takako No Hibi: A Different Love Story
Fenraellis chapter 8 . 10/31
Since nobody else has yet... It's good to hear that you're doing better, and while it's one of the shorter stories I've read and still kept track of, it was nice re-reading to catch up with the update.
Here's to hoping things work out for you. The end of the latest chapter generally leads to a particular chain of events in-universe, so let's see how that goes.
Hannibal Barca chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
If you get over 60 reviews you should finish the damn story, that's a lot of support
Hannibal Barca chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Please update, just 1 or 2 more chapters to finish it
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Jakker-san chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
The reason why I liked Ayase more is because you see the progress of her fall in love with Seiji how she was underestimated and hated him before he saved her from the thug's. Midori is cute and yes she didn't judge him for his appearance etc. Your story is exactly what I missed from the manga.
Ecxplorer Atlazcrew chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I couldn't help but really happy when somebody makes the story about pairing Ayase x Seiji! Honestly, I really love this pairing than with Midori. Thank you for granting my wish! (Although in alternative story) :D
LightHawkEva chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This is exactly what i was dreading about reading this story. Really liking it but knowing it'll never be finished. DARN YOU *SHAKES FIST TOWARDS THE SKY*
LightHawkEva chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I'm a Takako X Seiji fan also, somehow her and him would make a better couple. And you're right there aren't really anymore TxS fanfics, this is the only one I've found. That's why its kinda depressing knowing I'm gonna read a story that'll never be finished.
guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This deserves to be continuted so badly.
amikethefish chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
This is a really great story so far and I'm enjoying how everything is going.. I can't wait for the next update..
Alpha Taco chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
Good! Can't wait for the next chappie. Just curious, you planning on doing 13 chapters?
Alpha Taco chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
*snicker* Ah, humor.
Alpha Taco chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yes, this is good! I like it!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
this is a good story. Takako is one of my favorite characters too. This has potential, I hope you get back into writing it.

Ja ne!
Hichigo Kurosaki chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
I suppose you aren't writing this story anymore seeing as it hasn't been updated in forever. It was very interesting though. I wish you could just maybe finish it up for me but you probaly won't right? Whatever I'll just review it anyway.

Anyway, you wrote very good and it actually does have all the right attitudes down for the right characters. Personally, if you were to continue it I'd go by the anime, it makes it easier and you can finish it up quicker. Plus that and I'd read it undoubtfully because I have watched the anime and read the manga and I thought it was better than the manga was.

Anyway, you did a very nice job on those 7 chaapters and I would like it if you could just finish the story because I would like to know what happens. I've just been waiting forever for someone to complete an interesting Midori fanfic that's longer than 1 chapter and i can't take it anymore. I nwould write one myself but if I tried my writing would e so bad it'd be a disgrace. So please please PLEASE finish the story, if not for the greatness of it then for me?(whimper)