Reviews for Things That Never Happened Between Brennan & Booth
melissasjack1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Hehehehehehehehehe this soooo flippin' rocked!
Alicat76 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I've really enjoyed this little mini series :) Thank you x
Kissa1 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
"Part of me is tempted to continue this one."

ALL of me is tempted to read it if you continue this one! ;)

Hehe, this was the first "Brennan is drunk"-fic I've read, but I found myself really enjoying it! And again, I just love reading from Booth's PoV. Poor guy. x)
Kissa1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aww.. This was very sweet, particularly the last line. See, this should have been in there!

Do you think the writers would listen to me if I wrote an e-mail asking them to get you on their team? LOL
JennCorinthos chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Loving this... I look forward to reading more.. Love a drunk Bones...

JENNIFER
Topsy chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
"There's something wrong with these buttons, Booth," she finally muttered, looking up at him with confusion in her blue eyes.

Hahahaha. I can just totally see this happening for real. Her seriousness, haha. Oh man.

"I am extremely sorry, Booth," she said, enunciating very carefully. "I didn't intend to injure you." She rubbed her head.

Haha, drunk Brennan is funny.

"Ah, yes. I forgot—the line." She nodded sagely, eyes wide.

Woo! She brings it up! Yes. Score.

"I suppose partners don't massage one another's buttocks."

HAHAHA.

"But what if I need assistance?"

"Do you?" he asked, feeling a bead of sweat trickle down his neck.

"I think I do. I'm having difficulty with this button."

Oh man, this is seriously hilarious.

"Angela says I have you wrapped around my toe."

LOLcakes! This is brilliant.
PurpleKlainer chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
lol u gotta keep writting this :P just maybe put some smutt in :D
jamming chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I just read the four chapters. They were all great, but I especially loved "You're dangerous, 'cause you're honest". It wasn't weird at all. Loved how as soon as he was able Booth called Brennan. Loved their intimacy at the diner, sitting next to each other, and with her ordering for him. Loved the kiss on the cheek, 'cause he looked like he needed it. Loved Brennan's bluntness in asking if he had ever thought about them being in a romantic relationship. And the last bit was wonderful "No, I was waiting for you. I made up my mind quite some time ago."

Great job :)
klmsign99 chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
I love that Bren is so typically blunt in this one. It is just a perfect description of her character.
ssbailey chapter 4 . 2/27/2008
I love chapter four! I think you should continue it! :)
laperkin chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
I just read all four and it's a cute story. you played their parts perfectly- to me anyway. but I think I've read ch. 4 before- did you make it another story?

oh well good job!
LocoGreggo chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Haha! Please continue.
spacekid77 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Just gotta love a drunk Brennan... someone who is normally as uninhibited as she is, will just lay it ALL out there! I enjoyed this and would very much like to see where you take it...

*hopefully succeeding in tempting that small part of you!*

space
omg chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Very cute, and well written, too!
I hart Booth chapter 4 . 1/22/2008
Good stuff maynard. I think I liked the 'You're dangerous, 'cause you're honest' best. But they're all great.