Reviews for Journey to the Past
This was the first long Zelda fic I ever stumbled across ten years ago and I still love it to bits. I had a random urge to read it again and was surprised to see your profile had been touched again. I understand this is a very old project for you and you likely won't touch it again, but thanks for what you gave us.
Lexik chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I know you're long gone, but I just wanted to say that I remember this story fondly. :)

Take care, and good luck with whatever you're doing with yourself these days instead.
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Great story! I love the Impa is Link's MOM plot twist!

My new favorite author and story!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
Hey there. I know your profile says you are on hiatus, but I still thought it would be a good idea to let you know I adore this fic, and will be eagerly awaiting your return to writing. I couldn't believe that I had forgotten to favorite it when I went to reread it again, so I'm fixing that oversight now. Good luck with RL, I hope you have the time to get back to writing soon!
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
Hi there! Just dropping you a line to let you know I'm still re-reading and enjoying this fic. Good luck wrestling with RL, hope you get back to fics eventually. I really like the depth the characters here have, both original characters and the game-based characters. I love the way Link is winning over the castle while his Sheikah heritage is being shoved in their faces by his red eyes, and no one is really even considering who his father might be. His blue eyes ought to be a wonderful shock, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Zelda's plan was as well! Anyways, thanks for the fic so far!
Dark Lord Link chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
Hey, this is so interesting, im kinda upset its been dropped, You should definitly finish this! its to Dang interesting to let die!
BladeMaster357 chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
I had nearly forgotten about this story which I found on some alternate fanfiction site but couldn't find again, so I was glad to find it here. A bit disappointed it hasn't been updated since then. Please continue with it? It really is a good story all around.
shadow713 chapter 16 . 10/20/2008
You're an excellent writer. I really wish you'd update this though. Hopefully, you'll find time in the near future. Best of luck with all that life offers you!
phobosapollo chapter 16 . 3/5/2008
WHY WONT U UPDATE!:(
Alastair Seki chapter 16 . 2/27/2008
First off, I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story. It is one of the best fanfics I've read. (And I've read a lot!) As a matter of fact, I think it is THE best LoZ fic I've ever read.

Your idea of how Link got popped out of the past, and of how Impa is his mother, and with the land to the south... How do you come up with such wonderfully imaginative, yet completely fitting, ideas? I think at this point, I wish that your take on Link's mother could be cannon it's such a cool idea.

And as for technique, I love your literary style. It flows and is coherent (and has good grammar, very important) without being pompus. You make things sound so realistic, and yet fanciful at the same time. I like how you've adapted the landscape to make travel time more real than the game actually was. And the way you used Din's Fire to break the chains brings up a lot of useful additions to that skill. It makes me wonder how you're going to incorporate all the other magics.

The short of it is, I can't wait to see how this story turns out. I know you haven't worked on it in quite a while... (gah! just checked the date... almost 4 years!) Not that I can say much, considering I didn't post anything for a year... *sheepish* But I was wondering, why? Have you lost interest in this story, or have you just been incredibly busy? Either way, I guess you have your reasons, but just remember that you have at least one person who is eagerly awaiting the next installment and all the surprises that I'm sure you'll have in store.

Looking forward to more of your wonderful writing,

~Kudos from Seki
anko2468 chapter 16 . 2/3/2008
anko:OK, BUDDY!NO MOR LITTLE MISS NICE ANKO!UR GOING DOWN!WERE IN 2008!EITHER UPDATE OR ILL CASTRATE U WIF A PAIR OF TOOTH-PICKS!or ill let my army of evil but adorable animals murder , which is more fun?

becky:umm, letting me live and pretending dis nevah happened?

anko:...no, but nice try!sinslayer, which is more fun?

' ur evil yet adorable army of animals castrate her wif tooth-picks.

becky:OK, UR NOT HELPING!

TOKE-YOH:shes not suppossed 2 help da hole idea.

becky:-_-'... $$-holes.
anko2468 chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
anko:*looks all innocent wif dose cute little puppy-dog is u cant resit*ive been patient and u still havent updated.y?do u hate me?WAH!

sinslayer:

- who wants pizza?

anko2468 chapter 16 . 12/9/2007
anko: *looks innocent w/ big puppy dog i's* y won't u update?u make anko sad.

sinslayer: cut the crap. we all know u don't act like that.

every1 else: *nods*yea, preety much.

anko: *looks normal*shut up. *goes back 2 innocent look w/ big puppy dog i's*pretty pwease wif cherrys on top? will u update?
anko2468 chapter 16 . 12/6/2007
y won't u UPDATE?
anko2468 chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
that was totally unexpected. by the way, why doesn't link contact saria or epona on the ocarina? he can do it in the video games.