Reviews for Journey to the Past
Serra Diamond chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
Whoa, this fic, it's kinda awesome. D Love the imagery, and the way you write Link's emotional roller coaster is really great. Uh, since it's bad form to beg for updates, I'll refrain, but if more of this story -were- written, well, I'd love to read it!
Annethy chapter 16 . 3/30/2007
wow... this is pretty sweet. update it please!
ZombieDragon chapter 16 . 3/3/2007
* review. I found this in a community the way XD

I know you won't update again, but I really want to comment on such an awesome story! *Story Faved*
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 16 . 2/4/2007
I do love this fic. I've been coming back and reading it over and over again for a couple of years now, and was overjoyed when you did the last update. I do hope you plan to continue it, at least to a point where we can find out what happens with Zelda and Chekuko, although it would be much better if everything with Lyon and Link as well as Lyon and the Sheikah was resolved.

I love your characters and the depth they have, and Jared has become one of my favorite OC's, he's so sweet. Impa's brothers as well are interesting, it's very cool to imagine what her family and backstory are like. And Bryant, he's fun to read about.

Just a question, though, something I noticed after the second read or so, is Leo not actually related to Lyon? You mention in Link's PoV that He looks more like Rishto, I find that and his interaction with the Captain to be very interesting speculation. it's obvious they're in cahoots, but I think it's more than just mutual wants.

At any rate do try to update this and few of your others, like "The Reason" and "The White Dog", your writing is too good for it to be missing from fandoms.
Rubber Shuriken chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
My goodness, I didn't want to have to be the one to threaten you with death. But after nearly THREE years, and no update, I must wonder if you yourself are indeed dead, or if I must start sharpening my knives. I hope it's not so. :\

In any case, between this, TWD, BW and DBG, you have me salivating to know what happens.

BlackLadyCharon chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
I've been reading this story since about '02' and I'm still waiting on pins and needles for you to write more. I love this fic, and I want to know how it ends, and Lyon's reaction to having yet another son he didn't know about.
Skulldevil chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
Super Davis chapter 16 . 12/9/2005
I don't kno whether my review got to you, as my internet got cut off, so I'm rewriting. I said that this is story is truly amazing, and it is in every way. I'd really like to see an update.

Keep writing and best wishes
TheDudeJDCT chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
Awesome job man. I can really see this happening in the Zelda world. Brilliant writing.
kojihoundofhellsheikahoutcastlil18 aka autumn chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
The Celestial Tiger chapter 16 . 5/4/2005
I had actually run across this story some time ago on a different site and was delighted to see it here on ! I truly hope that you'll continue it someday. You have a unique and well thought out plot and you tell it with eloquence and detail. I understand that a story starts to become exhaustive after 16 chapters, and a break can sometimes be invaluable. I just hope it's not a permanent break. I'm dying to know how this ends!
Crimson Skies chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
Wow. Just wow. I love it. I really hope that you haven't abandoned this fic.
Rolfson chapter 16 . 1/31/2005
COOL! Good story. I can't wait to see Lyon's reaction to Link's little secret! Oh, if you're nterested in a good Zelda story try Rose Zemlya's Legend of Zelda: The Return. Very good story with exellent characterization. Even the OC's are well portayed. Truly, a must-read for any Zelda fan (at least, in my opinion)!
moonymonster chapter 16 . 1/19/2005
ARRGGHH! I knew it. I damn damn damn damn *DAMN* well knew it. YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE STORY! ARRGHH!

Well, lady, just because this story's only got a hundred reviews compared to TWD's twelve hundred doesn't mean you can slack off! Update this story *NOW* or I shall call my squirrily wrath upon thee! RAR!

No, seriously. Update this story quickly, please! It's extraordinarily hard to picture Link without his hat (I mean, c'mon, the hat is just a Link thing) but I've suffered without it in favor of getting into this story! You *are* going to be one of those cool authors who finish what they start, riigght? Good. Then I won't have to hurt you then.

God. I can't think of anything more to say than my age-old phrase:

...other than I love how you portrayed everyone, though Link seems to be a bit too angsty sometimes. I must admit, he sounds a lot like Inuyasha in your TWD story (damn, at the rate it's going let's call it a *book*) when he talks about his longings for his father, though that's understandable, since they're both in the same 'place'.

I did, however, find it *hilarious* when you wrote about how Link was so silent to the servants. I mean, it's getting to be a videogame *joke* at this point that Link Does Not Talk. Ever. I'm astounded he's spoken so much in the story ~_

Looking forward to more, Becky-sama! Meaning, of course, that there shall be more written, and preferrably before two years have passed, thank-you-very-much. Zelda's plot hasn't changed too much, so you can't use that for an excuse this time, lady! Rar!

Moony Rating: 12.

...dammit, there are only so many times you can add a person to your Favorite Authors list. Argh.

And when are you gonna publish that book you emailed me about so long ago, eh? Rowling better watch out...
moonymonster chapter 13 . 1/19/2005
O, the plot thickens! And something warns me that this story is unfinished *ahem* and might need updating *aheemm*...but hey, hopefully I'm wrong. The only thing worse than the end of a story is being stuck in the middle of it!

Anyway, well done, and off to the next chapter!

...dammit, how is it that you manage to make it onto all of my favorites lists?
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »