Reviews for Journey to the Past
moonymonster chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
Wow! I've either forgotten how good this story is, or I never got this far ; It's great! And it seems our dear Becky has a thing about half-breeds...

Anyway, this is really well done. I can't wait to read the rest of it-heck, why am I wasting time reviewing? On to the next chapter!

Moony Rating: 11!

...like you expected anything less? Note, however, that this is the first eleven given out in two months...just an fyi, and all...
Oni chapter 16 . 12/21/2004
Awesome story! I've read many stories, Zelda and non-Zelda, and this is one of the few I've put at the top of the list. The only thing that I have read tha would be beter would be the Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. Keep it up, I really want to read more of it!
windchaser90 chapter 16 . 10/15/2004
You HAVE to update!This story is AWESOME!I want to know whne Link tells Lyon that Linkis his son and shows him bye using that stone to turns his eyes back to update.I have to know!
odd person chapter 16 . 10/1/2004
i absolutely loved this story. it is original yet keeps some of the best elements of any story.

please please please update soon. i can't wait to find out what happens next.
Dracorum chapter 16 . 9/20/2004
Interesting lesson , I hope you find the time to continue soon!
Jax9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Keep Writing!
Willow chapter 16 . 7/21/2004
Wow. I remember being absolutely

addicted to this story...my God...three

years ago? You have no idea how glad

I am to see this updated! I was afraid you

had lost interest and it would be unfinished

forever. Anyways, I love how you've portrayed

Link and his past ties. It's nice to find a

believeable version that's not too cliched.

I look forward to reading more of this and seeing everyone's reactions to his true identity. Keep up the good work!

~N
Katie chapter 16 . 7/18/2004
Hurray! An update! This is such a great story! I loved the practice bout between Link and Jared! I am so glad that Jared and his father are finding something to bond over. It's just too bad the bonding isn't quite the same for Link. I am looking forward to the next chapter!
B.U.G.I.M.S chapter 16 . 7/13/2004
Must...have...more...story! . this is awesome! I noticed that you haven't updated in a while, but please *goes down on knees and begs* update next chance you get! I'm very interested in this story, and would love to read more!
Saria-the-green-haired chapter 16 . 6/30/2004
When I saw that you updated this, I screamed so loudly that I'm surprised I didn't break my eardrums. ;

But yeah, I'm happy. I love Link into itty bitty little pieces, and I love his family as well (aside from Leo). Which, of course, makes me a happy girl when you update.

...and does this update mean that we might be seeing more of this story in the near future? *hopeful look* Or one of your other stories maybe? :D

Anyways, I'd like to say that I love you. A lot. And whatever story you update next will make me an extremely happy person. *hugs* Here's hoping that your muses are being productive! (And that your reviewers are polite)
strike-ninja chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
a wonderfully done story please continue
AvdRdr chapter 16 . 6/18/2004
Good story. I look forward to reading more. Update soon! :)
Akki45 chapter 15 . 6/16/2004
I love this story and I wish you yould update faster on this one or the Inuyasha stories. I have one favor to ask. I loved to characters of Jared, Leo, and Lyon. I was wondering if I could use their names in my fic, Crimson Tears. Of course all credit would be given to you. If you give me permission, I was going to slightly change their relationship to Link but that would be declared before the chapter was written. Please give me your answer in a review. Please!
Akki45 chapter 16 . 6/8/2004
You don't know how happy I am that you finally updated, I was beginning to think you weren't going to write again.
Gracelyn chapter 16 . 6/2/2004
I'm so excited that you finally updated!

I never thought you'd come back to this story, so I'm overjoyed. As usual, your writing is excellent, with the character depth just spectacular. It makes me want to go back to the game...

My only loss is Zelda, because I want to know what she's doing and when she's going to meet up with Link again.

But for now this satisfies me!

Thanks for the update.