Reviews for Journey to the Past
Gracelyn chapter 16 . 6/2/2004
I'm so excited that you finally updated!

I never thought you'd come back to this story, so I'm overjoyed. As usual, your writing is excellent, with the character depth just spectacular. It makes me want to go back to the game...

My only loss is Zelda, because I want to know what she's doing and when she's going to meet up with Link again.

But for now this satisfies me!

Thanks for the update.
Emily chapter 16 . 6/1/2004
Yay! You updated! I was waiting forever for that chapter! Good job!
Super Super Holy Mango chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
Forget J.R. I'm so happy that you updated! This is one of my favorite pieces by you! I patiently await the update on the White Dog, DBG, and Blau Weihnachten.I've really waited long for this chapter. ... my brother says I've been acting the part of a Sheikah. Walking silently, sneaking up on people, reveling in hidden weapons. Maybe I'm just a ninja freak, but you put the spotlight on an under appreaciated race in the Zelda series!

*throws deku nut and disappears*
Plumage Not Logged in chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
yatta! You updated! I was so heartbroken. ,;

thankyou-thankyou-thankyou for this chapter. I love your writing.
J.R chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
YOU DID AGAIN!

YOU UPDATED ON ANOTHER STORY THAT I COULD CARELESS ABOUT!

WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE DOG! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THE MADNESS AND UPDATE ON THAT MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Mistress of Foxes chapter 16 . 5/27/2004
WoW! Love the story!

Will Zelda meet Jared?

Keep it up!

(and if you have time someday, would you then read my story? Please?)
Saeryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Very good story so far. I do hope you continue.
AlephConquest chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
ha~ you've updated this at long~ last! Nice chapter. -_-
Tankred chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
Y'know, I've actually been looking for this fic for quite some time now, I remember stumbling upon it maybe as much as a year ago but never managed to find it again, I like it and I really want to see more of it.
The Chaos Fuzzable chapter 16 . 5/24/2004
WOW! I'm really glad that you decided to continue this fanfic! I hope you update again soon. _
ASHLEY chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
WOW o.o i wana read more PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE YOUR FICS
Bob chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
really good i love link and zelda xD
mary chapter 15 . 4/14/2004
I LOVE YOU FIC ITS GREAT! _d *HUGIE*
Plumage chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
What a great fic! I'm really interested in the father and sons relationship thing. :) Read it all in one sitting and can't wait for new developments! I'm wondering how Lyon will react to Link's new eye color. *exciting!
Thief of Baghdad chapter 15 . 4/4/2004
wow! this is great! i really hope that you can find some time to update this story.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »