Reviews for Journey to the Past
Super Super Holy Mango chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
Forget J.R. I'm so happy that you updated! This is one of my favorite pieces by you! I patiently await the update on the White Dog, DBG, and Blau Weihnachten.I've really waited long for this chapter. ... my brother says I've been acting the part of a Sheikah. Walking silently, sneaking up on people, reveling in hidden weapons. Maybe I'm just a ninja freak, but you put the spotlight on an under appreaciated race in the Zelda series!

*throws deku nut and disappears*
Plumage Not Logged in chapter 16 . 5/30/2004
yatta! You updated! I was so heartbroken. ,;

thankyou-thankyou-thankyou for this chapter. I love your writing.
J.R chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
YOU DID AGAIN!

YOU UPDATED ON ANOTHER STORY THAT I COULD CARELESS ABOUT!

WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE DOG! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP THE MADNESS AND UPDATE ON THAT MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Mistress of Foxes chapter 16 . 5/27/2004
WoW! Love the story!

Will Zelda meet Jared?

Keep it up!

(and if you have time someday, would you then read my story? Please?)
Saeryn chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Very good story so far. I do hope you continue.
AlephConquest chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
ha~ you've updated this at long~ last! Nice chapter. -_-
Tankred chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
Y'know, I've actually been looking for this fic for quite some time now, I remember stumbling upon it maybe as much as a year ago but never managed to find it again, I like it and I really want to see more of it.
The Chaos Fuzzable chapter 16 . 5/24/2004
WOW! I'm really glad that you decided to continue this fanfic! I hope you update again soon. _
ASHLEY chapter 10 . 4/14/2004
WOW o.o i wana read more PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVE YOUR FICS
Bob chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
really good i love link and zelda xD
mary chapter 15 . 4/14/2004
I LOVE YOU FIC ITS GREAT! _d *HUGIE*
Plumage chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
What a great fic! I'm really interested in the father and sons relationship thing. :) Read it all in one sitting and can't wait for new developments! I'm wondering how Lyon will react to Link's new eye color. *exciting!
Thief of Baghdad chapter 15 . 4/4/2004
wow! this is great! i really hope that you can find some time to update this story.
FoxyTai to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
I have been with this story for some years now, at first at another site where you ended at the 13th chapter (which drove me insane) Then i found your site and read to the 15th chapter, (gave me some relief!) and that was a year or so ago, Now your driving me insane once again! But I know your busy, with ALL your other storys. But can't you update a little bit, maybe a page worth a least, BUT DONT KEEP US IN SUSPENCE ANYMORE! Oh and I was going to FINALLY draw a picture for this, But my friends kept me from getting to a pen and paper, So hopefully One day soon I'll send you one! I LOVE YOUR STORY FOR TOO LONG, AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DAMNIT!
Foxy_Tai
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 15 . 3/1/2004
I read this on your website and I REALLY wanna read the next chapter! Though I'm an enormous fan of romance between Zelda/Link, this is fairly interesting!
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »