Reviews for Shopping Day
greydays chapter 6 . 11/27/2006
aww nice. love it :D
jesuisl0ser chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
I loved this fic! I read all the chapters in minutes because it was soo good! Elphie was so...Elphie XD Great job
The Phantom's Muse chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
Aww! Fiyero is so...*sighs blissfully* Ok, I'm back.

Oh, I'm so glad that Glinda and Elphaba made up. Personally, I think that Glinda needs to work on her personality, but...Aw! She made sure that Elphie recieved her dress and shoes.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. *Browses author's profile for more stories*
The Phantom's Muse chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
ACK! I fell behind! are a God d* idiot! Ooh...Fiyero's pissed. Not good. *backs away*

Oh, I see that the next chapter is the end...*tear*

Hmm...I wonder if Fiyero can fix Glinda's idiotic mistake.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Excellent Story Keep writing!
ChocolatStar chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
Aw - it makes me all fuzzy inside D
ChocolatStar chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Glinda's having some seriously random mood shifts isn't she? Hmm, well I'm happy cause it looks like everythings gonna be ok ) Trust Fiyero to make it all better. Good man.
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Turn it into a Gelphie friendship and a Fiyeraba romance:) Good Job
LaFemmeVerte chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Ooh, this is cute.

Will it be a Fiyeraba?
greydays chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
ack no! don't stop there! poor elphie, man who knew glinda could be so cold
ChristineThePirateQueen chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
Wow, that was a sudden turn. I have NO idea who the man is..:( I'll take my wild guess and go with...boq.
pottergrl15 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
My guess, Boq. That would definitely make her regret her decision...unless it's Fiyero? I have no idea! UD soon!
SurprizeSurprize457 chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
The man is Fiyero right? Update Soon!
The Phantom's Muse chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
OMG! Glinda can just go to hell! it Fiyero? Is is Boq? I'm at a loss.

Please update A.S.A.P.!
ChocolatStar chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Fiyero? Is that too obvious? I dunno.

I'm in mixed minds about Glinda's character the time Glinda's become Glinda (as opposed to Galinda) I'm pretty sure she's past these petty boy battles BUT this is an AU so that's fine :D But man was she ever harsh...I'm gonna play the 'she didn't really mean any of it card' and hope it all turns out good in the end.

hehe, 'Holy Shiz'..

Continue soon, oh and by the by nicely done on updating at lightening speed! That was incredibly...I only read the other chapter yesterday! go you!