Reviews for Inevitable
thibbs65 chapter 10 . 3/10
wow awesome story are you going to do a sequel of them in college and with the whole gang with them
rheaxoxx chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
love itttttttttttttttttt
ToBecomeAClown chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Aww it was so cute! You did a really nice job. I loved it!
hsmrmae chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Sweet story couldve used an epilouge but sweet none the less. I liked it :)
sfbxfcb chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Wonderful!
GirLinTheMoon chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
That was cute ) Naley is inevitable... love it! 3
lilthaishorttie chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
really good story :D
Emily Carol chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
Aww...I was just browsing through fan fics and found this one and I have to say it's adorable and that you're a very talented writer! I absolutely loved it.

-Emly Carol
Lauralouho chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
that was the cutest and sweetes naley fanfiction i have read and i think you should write more!:)
LeytonNaleyZanessaTroyella4evr chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Alright, so I know if anyone knows me, they all know that I absolutely hate one-shots. But, I'm really really REALLY begging you to make a one-shot sequel for this fanfic just because I don't exactly like how it's kinda hanging. I mean, it's so great that they really believe in true love and how it's going to bring them back together but I'd just really really love to see what happens with them. So like a nice fluffy one-shot sequel will be absolutely wonderful! And this story was simply amazing! It's so original! Great job! So please consider my one-shot proposal! Thanks! keep up the great work on all fanfics!
asharp4 chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
Sequel, Sequel, Sequel! I demand to know what happens with Naley. Ok, well I don't demand but maybe more of BEG to know if college tears them apart.
naleyluv chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
sad! i cant believe its over! wow ::tears::

great story.
Brett chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
An awesome ending to one of the best stories I have read. Any plans on a Sequel? please please, hehe
naleysocute23 chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
Aw that was the end aw that was a great story! And I am so glad for the naley ending so cute!
onesweetthrill23 chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
aw..i loved that last chapter...it's sad to see it end..but i loved the ending..that last paragraph was perfect )