Reviews for Revised Scene
I prefer this version.
majorshane chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Harsh, poor Raven!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I'm crying, but in a good way, please do more of these.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wow...
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That would have been a helluva powerful scene had that actually happened in the movie.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That...was not what I expected, but was apt for them. I think I'm going to go curl up under my blankets and cry now though. Well done, short, to the point, and got an emotional response. Bravo.
SuperN-Gaspard chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
A wonderful scene, much better then the movie. Thank you for sharing it.

SuperN-Gaspard
boyd7875vandals.uidaho.edu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This was beautiful. So much better than what they put in the movie. And so much more in character for both Mystique and Magneto! Thank you for writing this and getting that horrible taste out of my mouth.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You know, I'm just going to pretend that this is the scene that happened in the movie. It was much more in character and realistic, I think anyway.

Great job.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
YES! I HATED how he left her, it was SO OOC. This is perfect. Good for you.
g21lto chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
A vast improvement over the movie scene. :)
Evie Antorcha chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was absolutly beautiful! (I know it was henious at the same time) Magneto is very unpredictable but I really liked that. Good job a hell of a lot better scene then in the movie. ;-)
OroroHowlett chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Much better than the movie. Cool!
XChocolateChipX chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was so sad but beautiful.

~Chip
A Curious Stranger chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very nice. That scene also pissed me off. I was actually surprised that you hadn't done one of your little summaries/parodies for X-3. Especially since some of the scenes were so damn weird.

Case in point, after Magneto lifs the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz, the sky turns into nighttime instantly, when it was freakin' noon a second ago. Yeah, that pissed me off.