Reviews for Car Games
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Love it! Especially the fifth. :) And I'd forgotten about madlibs. Man those things were fun.
IamThePasserby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
that was awesome.
Rotten Glee chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was totally gold! *squeals* So cute!

I especially liked the last part. - And, really, Roadkill Bingo? LOLZ. Awesome. You've just become my favouritest Supernatural fanfic author (not literally, mind you; then I'd have to salt and burn your bones, lolz)!

K
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
the word game was the funniest.

the whole fic was funny!

So totally happens too..
Mardy Lass chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I LOVED this! Who hasn't played no. 1 at some time in their lives? (Me? England's M6, south - north, mostly.)

No.s 3 and 5 FTW! The end of no. 5 was genius. I'm off to check what else you've written...
explosiongirl1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The last one is the best xD

Love it.

Adding to favorites.
Deanyfan101 chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Dude, I wish they'd put this games in the actual show. That would liven the mood. I really liked the last one. That was funny. Or did I like Mad-libs better? I can't decide.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yah, they probably would kill each other..I'd never thought about it before.

My faves were mad-libs and word association.. though that was a total chick flick moment.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
lol...very nice!
Dit chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Loved it. Especially liked the image of a high Dean! And the last game was really sweet. Perfect
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This was so hilarious! I try to get my brother to play the last game, the word association one, with me, but he always gives up. Too bad I don't have Dean to play it with me. Anywho, loved the story. Good job!

TG
fxdmn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
These are very awsome games to pick. Somehow I can actually see them doing this and their reactions too. I especially like the word associations, and how that game ended between the boys.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
RoadKill Bingo. I like it! Nice job.
greatestheights chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
well, i think i just about died laughing.

i liked all the games, especially mad-libs and the word association. the characterizations were good, especially dean. this was a really original, funny idea, and you did a great job with it!

" '...Chick-flick.'"

hahaha, leave it to dean.
j chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ha ha loved it i would be singing youre prases if i wasnt so tired
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »