Reviews for Car Games
j chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ha ha loved it i would be singing youre prases if i wasnt so tired
Kari Mezmaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hi! As you can see, kari Mezmaru from Gaia here! Sorry i didn't get to review, I was sick, busy with homework, etc. Anyway, I really liked this; what really cracked me up was where Dean's all 'And the scuba divers and their friends all shagged their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the moon.' Lolx10
goodnightbert chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Too cute! I loved Sam and Dean passing the time with silly games, because of COURSE they'd do something like that to keep from killing each other. Great job!
Annonie chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was so cute! I love the ending!
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This was so funny! My favorite part was (“Whoo!” Dean cried, pumping his fist in the air. “Usually I get ‘And then the scuba divers and their friends shagged the peanut-butter sandwich to the moon.’) Hilarious! Keep writing!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was funny. I loved the last one. It was so cute. :D
Yttan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
HAHA! NICE! Loved it!
MelanieKS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I loved the last one the most... so cute! I totally agree with the idea of coming up with crazy games to play while driving. My sister and I would do it all the time during vacations, and sometimes even resulted in hairpulling and arguments, but those were still good memories. Very endearing. Thanks for sharing. :)
you are the sunrise chapter 1 . 11/14/2006

OHEMGEE, i have never laughed so hard. xD spot on with the characters all the way, and even the morbid roadkill bingo made me laugh. ) good job.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
LOL! Very sweet, wonderful, esp. the last one. The fourth one was hilarious, and the first one WAS rather morbid but I could see them doing it ) The actual idea is terrific, and I love all five of 'em! Great job! )
grinlord chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hold me Pyrebi... that was beautiful.

I really liked this. You got the personalities spot-on. I love how you did it in the car, because these guys are on a perpatual roadtrip, and I always wonder what they get up to between the "meaningful car conversations."
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like the last one best... it's the best one and exactly like the boys... good job.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I'm the first to admit that I am not good about reading stories from authors I don't know.

But I should of read your story earlier. I could picture Dean and Sam in the car playing all these games. We know that they must do something to amuse themselves besides just listening to the awesome music.

Loved all the games, yet travel bingo and word association were my favorites. Loved the ending, it was perfect.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Sabaku no Amura chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh man that was pure brilliant. _ I loved it. It was very funny and cute. Teehee!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was great, especially the last one. Awesome!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »