Reviews for Car Games
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This was so funny! My favorite part was (“Whoo!” Dean cried, pumping his fist in the air. “Usually I get ‘And then the scuba divers and their friends shagged the peanut-butter sandwich to the moon.’) Hilarious! Keep writing!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was funny. I loved the last one. It was so cute. :D
Yttan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
HAHA! NICE! Loved it!
MelanieKS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I loved the last one the most... so cute! I totally agree with the idea of coming up with crazy games to play while driving. My sister and I would do it all the time during vacations, and sometimes even resulted in hairpulling and arguments, but those were still good memories. Very endearing. Thanks for sharing. :)
you are the sunrise chapter 1 . 11/14/2006

OHEMGEE, i have never laughed so hard. xD spot on with the characters all the way, and even the morbid roadkill bingo made me laugh. ) good job.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
LOL! Very sweet, wonderful, esp. the last one. The fourth one was hilarious, and the first one WAS rather morbid but I could see them doing it ) The actual idea is terrific, and I love all five of 'em! Great job! )
grinlord chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hold me Pyrebi... that was beautiful.

I really liked this. You got the personalities spot-on. I love how you did it in the car, because these guys are on a perpatual roadtrip, and I always wonder what they get up to between the "meaningful car conversations."
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like the last one best... it's the best one and exactly like the boys... good job.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I'm the first to admit that I am not good about reading stories from authors I don't know.

But I should of read your story earlier. I could picture Dean and Sam in the car playing all these games. We know that they must do something to amuse themselves besides just listening to the awesome music.

Loved all the games, yet travel bingo and word association were my favorites. Loved the ending, it was perfect.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Sabaku no Amura chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh man that was pure brilliant. _ I loved it. It was very funny and cute. Teehee!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
That was great, especially the last one. Awesome!
Ty3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I love it on so many levels! Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
sugarquill4ron chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
aw that was perfect! funny but ended with an aw sentiment to it :D this is going into my favs list!
Landwing chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Loved this. Especially the last two.

Landwing
JRAismine chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was wonderful! It had me laughing out loud. I remember playing some of those games while traveling (though thankfully not road-kill bingo lol). I could SO see our boys playing each one to pass the time. Thank you for sharing!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »