Reviews for Car Games
fxdmn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
These are very awsome games to pick. Somehow I can actually see them doing this and their reactions too. I especially like the word associations, and how that game ended between the boys.
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
RoadKill Bingo. I like it! Nice job.
greatestheights chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
well, i think i just about died laughing.

i liked all the games, especially mad-libs and the word association. the characterizations were good, especially dean. this was a really original, funny idea, and you did a great job with it!

" '...Chick-flick.'"

hahaha, leave it to dean.
j chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ha ha loved it i would be singing youre prases if i wasnt so tired
Kari Mezmaru chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Hi! As you can see, kari Mezmaru from Gaia here! Sorry i didn't get to review, I was sick, busy with homework, etc. Anyway, I really liked this; what really cracked me up was where Dean's all 'And the scuba divers and their friends all shagged their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the moon.' Lolx10
goodnightbert chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Too cute! I loved Sam and Dean passing the time with silly games, because of COURSE they'd do something like that to keep from killing each other. Great job!
ChloeNyme chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was so cute! I love the ending!
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This was so funny! My favorite part was (“Whoo!” Dean cried, pumping his fist in the air. “Usually I get ‘And then the scuba divers and their friends shagged the peanut-butter sandwich to the moon.’) Hilarious! Keep writing!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That was funny. I loved the last one. It was so cute. :D
Yttan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
HAHA! NICE! Loved it!
MelanieKS chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I loved the last one the most... so cute! I totally agree with the idea of coming up with crazy games to play while driving. My sister and I would do it all the time during vacations, and sometimes even resulted in hairpulling and arguments, but those were still good memories. Very endearing. Thanks for sharing. :)
you are the sunrise chapter 1 . 11/14/2006

OHEMGEE, i have never laughed so hard. xD spot on with the characters all the way, and even the morbid roadkill bingo made me laugh. ) good job.
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
LOL! Very sweet, wonderful, esp. the last one. The fourth one was hilarious, and the first one WAS rather morbid but I could see them doing it ) The actual idea is terrific, and I love all five of 'em! Great job! )
grinlord chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hold me Pyrebi... that was beautiful.

I really liked this. You got the personalities spot-on. I love how you did it in the car, because these guys are on a perpatual roadtrip, and I always wonder what they get up to between the "meaningful car conversations."
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I like the last one best... it's the best one and exactly like the boys... good job.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »