Reviews for Car Games
sugarquill4ron chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
aw that was perfect! funny but ended with an aw sentiment to it :D this is going into my favs list!
Landwing chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Loved this. Especially the last two.

Landwing
JRAismine chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was wonderful! It had me laughing out loud. I remember playing some of those games while traveling (though thankfully not road-kill bingo lol). I could SO see our boys playing each one to pass the time. Thank you for sharing!
Joella chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
These were funny and then I got to the last and whoo! loved the chick flick at the end. Cool.
That Tath chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
What, you mean they don't watch the pretty scenary to keep themselves amused? xD

It was better than I thought it would end up being, great job, especially at the end! I loved this story!
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Alphabet Game and Travel Bingo are my favorites. THe last was so sweet though.
Master Li chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This was great! I love the idea of them playing car games like that expecially one with their own twist. I love the mad lib and the part with Dean's pixie high. The ending was cute too! Nice job.
boogirl13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very nice, especially the last one.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That ending was so sweet! Haha, and yeah I remember playing some of those games, before we figured out how to hook my laptop to the car last year. The longest trip we ever took was from Ohio to California and back again.
reading chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LOVE this! Just. Love.

I'm a huge fan of the alphabet game myself, so that segment in particular made me laugh out loud.

Well done!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very cleverly written and well thought out. Good stories!
LlamaBums chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow, that was better than i thought it would be!

and plus it was cute and funny hehe

Becky.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Funny and cute at the end; i liked your fic!
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was perfect. The ending was brilliant, fantastic job with this!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh, this is darling. So spot on.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »