Reviews for Car Games
Joella chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
These were funny and then I got to the last and whoo! loved the chick flick at the end. Cool.
That Tath chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
What, you mean they don't watch the pretty scenary to keep themselves amused? xD

It was better than I thought it would end up being, great job, especially at the end! I loved this story!
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Alphabet Game and Travel Bingo are my favorites. THe last was so sweet though.
Master Li chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This was great! I love the idea of them playing car games like that expecially one with their own twist. I love the mad lib and the part with Dean's pixie high. The ending was cute too! Nice job.
boogirl13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very nice, especially the last one.
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That ending was so sweet! Haha, and yeah I remember playing some of those games, before we figured out how to hook my laptop to the car last year. The longest trip we ever took was from Ohio to California and back again.
reading chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LOVE this! Just. Love.

I'm a huge fan of the alphabet game myself, so that segment in particular made me laugh out loud.

Well done!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Very cleverly written and well thought out. Good stories!
LlamaBums chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Wow, that was better than i thought it would be!

and plus it was cute and funny hehe

Becky.
L'insomnie des etoiles chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Funny and cute at the end; i liked your fic!
MistyEyes chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was perfect. The ending was brilliant, fantastic job with this!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Oh, this is darling. So spot on.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I was laughing hysterically for 99 percent of this...and then I came to the very last bit and wanted to cry. That was so sweet. I love chick-flicks wrapped in banter! Great ideas, they fit very well with the boys. I just loved this, thanks for sharing!

Also, I love how they're written so smart. I'm not saying they're dumb, not at all! It's just sometimes in stories they get portrayed as not so smart. It doesn't happen very often, but it's happened enough that I've noticed it, much so I can appreciate it when the brothers are kept in character- the smart, witty, pretty guys that they are. _
JennK528 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aw, sweet and funny! You put a smile on my face. Loved the word association one! Thanks for a fun read.
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/2/2006