Reviews for The Aunt's Love Files
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this chapter :)
Chantilly's Mom chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
LOT'S OF FUN AND A GOOD WAY NOT TO GO CRAZY WITH A FULL CLASS LOAD.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
LMAO
s chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Oh, such wonderful wicked fun. I love the way your demented mind works. It is an honor to be in your deliciously demented sometimes destructive presence. We're not worthy! Oh, love the pearls, darling...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
How about Harry as the titular character from Phantom of the Opera?

CT
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
XD FUUUNNNNNNY! Hee hee hee hee hee! I LOVE THIS STUFF!
_
Do you have any more?
Would you like some help with the main story-line or with your other stories?

Jostanos (bubbac2 on Live Journal and Jostanos Crux on Gaia)
edwardismyvampiresweetheart chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That just made my day

Please update. Soon
BYoshi1993 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
All of the little snipits where funny. I look forward to more, maybe a one during Harry's wandless magic training? Hardly got enough of that for it to be a training montage. I need more cuteness to tide me over until the next chapter. :x
Koizumi Romi chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Ooh, can you make one of the scene of Petunia in the ministry when she punched…I think it was Dumbles? I'm not sure. And one of the scene where all the teachers are yellng at Dumbles for nearly killing Harry? Those are awesome! This is such a great playplace for your 'An Aunt's Love' ideas!
hikarinayoshi chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
funny

now are you going to update an aunts love or not?

if not im going to look you up on yellow pages .com to find all your info

then i will come to your house and steal your homework

then i will tie you to your desk chair and make you write until your fingers fall off

MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
black dragon chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
you should have put that in the story
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I would like to read a full version of where Petunia attacks Dumbledore in the MoM. This is right after Harry's picture is flashed all over the tv and they go talk to the Minister. I'm sure that Harry would like to read this as well.
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Any chance Harry might do Kiss Me Kate? With all the villains you've got him playing, he's got to grow up to be a baritone.
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hee! I can see if I ever give in to the urge to write fanfic that my sanity is utterly doomed.
RedHal chapter 1 . 3/24/2011