Reviews for The Aunt's Love Files
ur roommate rock
TearyPhoenix chapter 3 . 1/1
lol dat nice
TearyPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/1
gosh im gonna be afraid of rock now
TearyPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/1
oh GOD
Jvisser chapter 4 . 1/1
Sounds like me with my muse and characters...except my muse is a lot quieter.
kayamira chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
:D :D

Hey Emma!
I didn't only get a smirk out of that, but I was laughing quite a bit. I was indeed checking your page to see whether there had been any updates... and then noticed the Files, which I had not read before.

So here I am, and after reading that, I won't ask for an update - though I remain hopefull.
That means that I will have to dedicate myself then to my french homework for my uni as well, instead of spend more time here. Hope your German Paper went well!

Best regards from Europe,

kaya
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this chapter :)
Chantilly's Mom chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
LOT'S OF FUN AND A GOOD WAY NOT TO GO CRAZY WITH A FULL CLASS LOAD.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
LMAO
s chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Oh, such wonderful wicked fun. I love the way your demented mind works. It is an honor to be in your deliciously demented sometimes destructive presence. We're not worthy! Oh, love the pearls, darling...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
How about Harry as the titular character from Phantom of the Opera?

CT
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
XD FUUUNNNNNNY! Hee hee hee hee hee! I LOVE THIS STUFF!
_
Do you have any more?
Would you like some help with the main story-line or with your other stories?

Jostanos (bubbac2 on Live Journal and Jostanos Crux on Gaia)
edwardismyvampiresweetheart chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That just made my day

Please update. Soon
BYoshi1993 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
All of the little snipits where funny. I look forward to more, maybe a one during Harry's wandless magic training? Hardly got enough of that for it to be a training montage. I need more cuteness to tide me over until the next chapter. :x
Koizumi Romi chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Ooh, can you make one of the scene of Petunia in the ministry when she punched…I think it was Dumbles? I'm not sure. And one of the scene where all the teachers are yellng at Dumbles for nearly killing Harry? Those are awesome! This is such a great playplace for your 'An Aunt's Love' ideas!