Reviews for The Aunt's Love Files
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 2 . 5/6
humour - and no OC haracters apart from a dog - wonderful x
Lyra Grace-di Angelo chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Ms. Lipardi,
I have a special order. Will you please put Percy Jackson, Draco Malfoy, and Blaise Zabini in corsets and send them to me. I would A) snog the bleedin' hell out of them B) have my wicked ways with them and C) laugh my arse off. Oh and if you are feeling generous maybe Travis and Connor (percy Jackson) and Fred and George? Love it! Still want more WiR though!
Lynae chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Ok this is funny, but you still need to update an aunts love. You left off at a HUGE cliffhanger.
BessieWho chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
*giggle*
NGPhoenix chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
ur roommate rock
NGPhoenix chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
lol dat nice
NGPhoenix chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
gosh im gonna be afraid of rock now
NGPhoenix chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
oh GOD
Jvisser chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
Sounds like me with my muse and characters...except my muse is a lot quieter.
kayamira chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
:D :D

Hey Emma!
I didn't only get a smirk out of that, but I was laughing quite a bit. I was indeed checking your page to see whether there had been any updates... and then noticed the Files, which I had not read before.

So here I am, and after reading that, I won't ask for an update - though I remain hopefull.
That means that I will have to dedicate myself then to my french homework for my uni as well, instead of spend more time here. Hope your German Paper went well!

Best regards from Europe,

kaya
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I love this chapter :)
Chantilly's Mom chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
LOT'S OF FUN AND A GOOD WAY NOT TO GO CRAZY WITH A FULL CLASS LOAD.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
LMAO
s chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Oh, such wonderful wicked fun. I love the way your demented mind works. It is an honor to be in your deliciously demented sometimes destructive presence. We're not worthy! Oh, love the pearls, darling...
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
How about Harry as the titular character from Phantom of the Opera?

CT