Reviews for DBG -- Dragonball Galaxy: The Return
Josh Foust chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
It was very good write more stories like this
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
Just popping in to say love your fic, and hope you eventually come back to it after RL calms down!
DBZLover4Ever chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Brilliant story...Wish it was finished. Hopefully one day it will be...One of the best Mirai Trunks fics I have seen!
Katany chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
Delightful. A good mix of action and the ordinary with a clean writing style. Your OCs are interesting, with a good matching of power and role with the DB characters. A good read, even if it's incomplete.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Drat. One of the few really good Mirai Trunks fics I've found, and it is unfinished and on low priority for updates. *sigh* Well, a reader can hope. My one complaint, save for the not being updated part, is that this is categorized under Trunks, rather than M. Trunks, which will make it harder to find again to check for updates. Oh well. Good characterization, flow, and overall feel, and a wonderful lack of grammatical and spelling errors. Hope to see more of this in the future!

ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates
Vic chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
Please update this story. I followed it from your website and would very much like to see it updated. This is a wonderful story and I just can't wait to till Kalifer meets the resurrected Prince Vegeta. Won't that be a surprise! It'd be funny if they ran into another Saiyan so that's an idea.
Lurker chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I'd like this a lot more if it didn't completely ignore a fundamental law of the Dragonballs: none of the Dragonballs, not even Namek's, can bring back someone who has been dead longer than a year.
Inner Voice chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
*sigh* Okay, time to go into "hoping against hope" mode. I can see you haven't updated this fic in quite a while, but I still really hope you're going to continue it someday.

I think the pacing of this story is really good: you don't draw stuff out to be unnecessarily long-winded, so the story is fast-paced and interesting, but you don't skimp on detail either, so the story's world and plot are well-constructed and interesting.

I really like your original character, Kalifer. He is definitely one of the few, the proud, the genuinely awesome OCs. His history and personality make him an interesting character in his own right, and the biggest reason I would love to see this fic continued is to see how his friendship with Trunks develops. (and of course I would love to see the inevitable revelation...)

I can see you're busy right now with other fandoms (in fact, I've been reading Chasing Dreams and have just been too lazy to review), but I'd like to encourage you to continue this fic someday because it's so far very well done and engaging, and I think it has some serious potential to get even better. :D
rurousha chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
This is so cool. I've never read any stories that used the original super saiyan as a character.
Yan.U chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Please, please, please. Nothing bad happened to you, right? You're an amazing writer, with the right dose of everything. Do update someday, we love to hear from you.
Vanilla Cinnamon chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
This story is so awesome! I know you haven't updated anything in about a year, but if you ever get back to writing again, this story needs to be high on the list! You really are a great author!
tirstly chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
So far this is a really good story, so please keep writing I want to know what happens next. This story is very different to others I have read which is nice, and it is continually moving compared to others which tend to get stuck. Keep up the pace, I want to read the next chapter!
SolaCatella chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
*shamelessly and rather futilely begs for an update* I'm very fond of this story. Your descriptions are interesting, your characters are interesting, your plotlines are interesting... I'd love to hear more from this story at some point!
catse2000 chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
Oh! Please update! Please! I need to know what happens! Please don't abandon this story! I read it off of your site and I just fell in love with it! DBZ is my most favoritist show in the whole wide world, adn you're fic makes it that much better! Please update! I need to know if Trunks gets to find all of the Dragon Balls in time!

~~Catse.~
Chococat chapter 8 . 5/4/2004
I just finished Ch. 8 and let me tell you, this is one of the best DBZ fanfics I have ever read, especially one in the AU department. I've been reading DBZ fanfics for about 6 years now so there isn't much I haven't read and I'm running out of good ones. :(
But wow, I truly enjoyed reading this fanfic, the descriptions are wonderful and I have no problem picturing the locations or any of the characters. The dialogue is great and seems very in-character for Trunks. I love his inner dialogue too. His battle with Lerzett was awesome, just when you think Trunks had the upper hand, he had underestimated Lerzett again. Even though I knew Trunks would somehow come out the winner, it was still was a very cool nail-biter. Plus, having a Trunks shower scene didn't hurt at all. ~
I also love the story's pacing; each paragraph and chapter flows easily into the next. A lesser author would have had Trunks spouting off about his Saiyan heritage or picking fights from the get-go and I'm glad that's not the case here. Kalifer is a very cool original character. It's always been my belief that there had to be *some* other Saiyan that survived on other worlds, not just Earth and with Freeza. His interactions with Trunks are great and it's easy to root for him to make it out of the situation along with Trunks.
To sum it all up, I think this is a fabulous and very original story, and I can't wait for more. I see that it's been quite a while since you've updated and I hope that you haven't abandoned your story, I think a lot of people are eager to see it continue as well.