Reviews for DBG -- Dragonball Galaxy: The Return
cutehanyou chapter 8 . 5/2/2004
your fanfic is wonderful, please, would you mind to continue soon? i've been waiting for the next chapter, because i really enjoyed to read them. so please,please,please,please... etc. keep writing.
SilentWillow920 chapter 8 . 4/15/2004
Hey becks, I was wondering if you were planning on continuing this story at all. You've done a wonderful job and it would be a shame to see it go to waste. I'd love to see an update, even just a small one.
sweet hanyou chapter 8 . 2/23/2004
it would be really nice for you to continue this wonderful fic. i have been waiting for a long time to read a new chapter. please just write more.
ryder77 chapter 8 . 12/14/2003
uhh, hello. it's me again.
just so you'd know, there's a new story posted a week or so ago with the "trunks goes to new namek to get the dragonballs and wish his dad back" kind of story, with the promise of lots of updates.
i've read that story and i thought i'd let you know YOU tell that kind of story loads better: down to the last comma, apostrophe, and period.
I just didn't want this story of yours go unnoticed just because that other author's updating more often, or just because it's up there with the fics posted later than june 2003, or just because it's a lighter read coz this fic of yours is loads better (didn't I say that already?).
so I hope forgive me for joining in your readers that bug you with "PLEASE UPDATE" requests. -_-;
Mirai Trunks Forever!
Kodak chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
Whether you know it or not I have been following this story for a REALLY long time (around when the second chapter was posted I believe) and it's a big downer to see such a good story and good plot just not be finished.
Yeah I know I have never reviewed before but that's just me being my usual silent reader self. Anyways, I finally came out of my shell a bit to urge you to continue this fic. Trust me I would not check a fic for this long if it was not REALLY GOOD. I would love to see at least another chapter of this if you would. Or if you just want me to make you feel good by telling you why I like this story so much e-mail me.
Much love,
Kodak
ryder77 chapter 8 . 12/4/2003
well, lookie here!
one of my favorite Detective Conan writers is also a DBZ writer. and a Mirai Trunks fic at that! *jumps for joy*
whoa! almost a year since the last update? well, looking forward to your next update on this fic, too. not that I'm pressuring you, it's just that MTrunks is my all-time fave anime char...
anyway, I know for a fact that long waits for your fics' updates are worth waiting for. keep up the good work!
trunxluvr82190 chapter 8 . 12/2/2003
I really like your story. I will die if you don't write more soon. Quite an addictive story, I must say! Why is trunks so afraid to tell Kalifer that he's a Saiyan too? At least it keeps people reading. But that's not the only thing that attracted me to your story. I like what if fanfics and this is certainly one. Well this is kinda long i gotta go. Baibai.
star chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
I love this story! But why hasn't it been updated for so long? Poor Trunks! Can Future Trunks go Super Saiyajin 2? I know GT Trunks can, but can Mirai? Also, when is Trunks going to fight?
Anora chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
You need to update this! Its a auwsome story and yet there are no updates! *whines* Why? WHY? lol. Yep... try and update? *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE!
vickeroo chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
i'm noticed you love to set up gorgeously wonderful fanfics... just to abandon them in their prime, when they're really good. it makes my poor heart BLEED!

aw, you should update more... :(
yumi-no-baka chapter 8 . 1/29/2003
lol

continue onegei
The Sixth Muse chapter 8 . 1/28/2003
Okay I read this on your homepage and I've been waiting for an update forever and now I finally find out that you haven't updated this one since last February. Get your butt moving so I can see how it ends. I hate authors who leave their readers hanging. But other than that great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
write more write more write more! peeeeeez
Draconic Spirit chapter 8 . 9/24/2002
I've been reading this story practically since you started posting it here. I'm always checking to see if you updated it. Please write more soon. I enjoy this fic.
Riona chapter 8 . 9/22/2002
Do you even know how to update? i mean it's been like 7 months since you updated.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »