Reviews for DBG -- Dragonball Galaxy: The Return
Ayod Botla once again chapter 8 . 8/4/2002
Dammit are you ever going to update this?
joe chapter 8 . 7/20/2002
This fic is great.I hope u make plot and the cliffhangers are cool also.
Riona4 chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
Your story is very good! But will you PLEASE UPDATE it and your website cos you update the other fics, why not this one?
hmr chapter 8 . 7/10/2002
One great cliffhangers and story is u write some more.
joe chapter 8 . 6/16/2002
Great best ive read in e you keep writing plots and cliffhangers i hope u write more of this ifc.
Keios Thiori chapter 7 . 6/8/2002
Awwww. I've just re-read it and I *miss* this fic!

Please update soon? (and I know you're still out there - you've updated -other- anime fics! _)

Gah! There was other stuff I was gonna say but was being weird earlier and wouldn't let me. So consequently I can't remember what I was going to say. (Don't worry, I'm sure I'll end up reading this... -again-!)

J/K! Seriously though, this is an incredibly well written fic (i.e. novel quality) so write more soon, 'k?
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 8 . 6/6/2002
Wai! Kakoi! This is a great fic! I can't believe you don't have more reviews(though it's better than me. :P) I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep going! Ja!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
DAMMIT UPDATE THIS THING NOW! Hahahah... no really... update t! I need to know what happens... you're not being a very good fic writer... You have a responsibility to your fans y'know... update at LEAST every month... duh... Hurry up and write more! Dammit... this happens to be one of the best Future Trunks fics I've read. And I'm noit just saying that. You write beautifully... and you stay true to the characters... And I absolutely LOVE you OC's... very nice... So yeah... update, will ya? Are ya dead, or something? E-mail me please... cause you haven't responded to anything else I've sent ya... And how about signing your guest book on your page to let us know what's going on, eh? You could at least do that for us...

Ayod

UPDATE!
deletethisreviewplease chapter 8 . 4/22/2002
Hey, update, okay? Hurry up!

Ayod
Riona chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
hi! just wanna say i love ur story and would u please update!
SJ chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
updated!
Icka M. Chif chapter 8 . 4/5/2002
I'm not usually much of a Dragonball fan, but this story is a great read! I like Trunks, and the scenes with his Mom were sweet.

On that note, he's loose on the planet why hasn't he tried to call her yet? Naughty Trunks! Call your Mom!

And then go rescue yer Dad! *snickers*

Looking eagerly for more!

-ICKA! the IMP
Youko Veil chapter 8 . 3/14/2002
Come on! Don't stop now! * Ya and Why haven't you updated your site in over a year?*
Pride of a Saiya-jin1 chapter 8 . 3/13/2002
Nice story so far, good to see that you've updated. Stick to updating this one, it's a winner.
bookit2001 chapter 8 . 3/11/2002
yahhhhhhhh *starts bouncing around like goten with tail waving glomps Becky* you finial did it you updated I'm soooooooo happy * lets go and dances around* finially!You are going to have trunks beat up the captian soon right I can't wait for that. Please update more often. I love all your stories a lot. * grins widely tail still waving* keep writing
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »