Reviews for DBG -- Dragonball Galaxy: The Return
hellsong chapter 8 . 3/9/2002
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! *dances around happily* you finally put up another chapter for Trunkschan! YAY! okay, I'll calm down. I check your website almost every day and you haven't updated your Heero stories in FOREVER! please write more on your Heero stories and this one (which I absolutely adore; you're a really great writer). Thanks for the great read
evercool resurrected chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I like all of your writing, so this is interesting too. Also... hav you discontinued 'white dog' or is it writer's block? I miss that story...
Firebird234 chapter 8 . 2/28/2002
I really like this story please update soon.
ConnArtist chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
I just had to post another review because I liked this story so much. I love your original characters, and I can't wait to see what they all think when Trunks reveals his power to them. This is really fun to read! Please update soon!
SilentWillow920 chapter 8 . 2/13/2002
YAY! Thanks SOOOOO much for updating! All I can say is... I... WANT... MORE! This stuff is like weed, once you get a taste, you just keep wanting more... **slaps herself** Uh, you didn't hear me say that...
SJ chapter 8 . 2/13/2002
Oh WOW! This is AMAZING! Didn't Trunks plan to escape when the ship landed on a planet? I hope he gets to give the captain a good beating. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE SOON!
A fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I really like this story, but why did you wait so long to update it? This is a very good story, slow but good. You did a very good job at making the new saiyan interesting, but are there gonna be more or is this just a focus on Trunks and his new buddy? Oh and when does Trunks show his true power instead of just hinting at it?
stretch chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
I like the fic. I am looking forward to reading more.
Neptune Stars chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
Another GREAT chapter. I am always looking forward to your next chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out so keep up the awsome work.
Aurora83 chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
Oo.. Fun chapter. I liked it. Write more soon!
ConnArtist chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
Woo! This rocks! I don't really have the time I would like to go into detail about what I like with this, but I promise on the next chapter I will!
RAM chapter 8 . 2/12/2002
Love it plz continue!
Ayod Botla chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
WHERE ARE YOU! THIS STORY IS GREAT! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm leaving this HEE because it seems that you have forgotten ALL about your web page!
Lady Keo chapter 6 . 1/22/2002
WRite more it is good
MosEisleyf chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
My friend NeptuneStars told me about your story, and I must say I’m glad she did! Your story is the best written fanfiction that I have Ever encountered. I really enjoyed reading every word of it. You’re a very good writer, The way you have put the story line together and the characterization is unlike any fanfiction I have read. Not only do you successfully keep Toriyama’s characters intact but also you introduce your own charters in a way that meshes well with the setting. The whole story has a wonderful flow to it. I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks Becky for sharing it with us.

Keep writing, you’re really good at it!

I eagerly await the next Chapter!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »