Reviews for DBG -- Dragonball Galaxy: The Return
High Lady Tuon chapter 5 . 7/4/2001
I haven't read a fanfic like this before!You HAVE to write more!Pretty please with a cherry on top!
LMN not signed in chapter 5 . 6/29/2001
Please, please continue! You *have* to! This is such a great story so far. Great idea and wonderful description. Get the next part out soon! PLease!
VIT chapter 5 . 6/28/2001
c'mon! Hurry up and get the next chapter out! How long has it been since you last updated? Never mind, just get the next chapter out soon. I went to your home page to see if you had chapter six at least their, but ya didn't. *gives author puppy eyes* I gotta know what happens next!
Kenny Mitchell chapter 5 . 6/28/2001
where is the rest? Send to me when it is going to be on here and if it is on any other web site thanx
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
As always Becky ..wonderful fics _ I love how you are able to diversify what kind of stories and genres you write for _ that's what I love best about your work..again thanx for posting it here..kami knows we needed some talent..*err..yea..I'll just keep that to myslef* _-AC
Blanks chapter 5 . 6/20/2001
justb read part 5. pretty spiffy.
Neptune Stars chapter 5 . 6/20/2001
Great. I love it! Please keep writing.
jacob chapter 5 . 6/19/2001
Well I must say that I like this fic a lot. I first discovered it at your website. But I couldn't get the email link to ever work... oh well, anyway I really like this story, you write a good original plot and develop the characters well. I can't wait to see more. And the other ideas and stories you have on your website I would really like to see more of.
Neptune Stars chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Good. This is the best writen fanfict I have ever read.
Epsilon Grey chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
This is a good story. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. It is a shame really. A story such as this is rare indeed. I don't even really like Trunks, but this is still a great fic. I won't criticise anything yet, but if you ever need a beta or want some ideas or anything, reach me at

And, if you'd like to check out my fic some time, I'm sure you'd like it. So, email me sometime. Finding a writer of such talent is rare in the DBZ section, it really is.

-Epsilon, who isn't really sucking up, he's just telling it as it is
Wren Martin chapter 5 . 6/19/2001
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
d00m chapter 5 . 6/19/2001
Good so far, I'd like to read more.
Blanks chapter 2 . 6/19/2001
Hey, this might be asking a lot but if you can somehow turn this into a Mirai Trunks and Mirai Pan, I'll put this story in my favorites? Please... Email me back.
Severina chapter 5 . 6/19/2001
well i read the whole thing before posting a review. And i really like it, it's very orginal and very well written. I can't wait for the rest, i'd like to see where you go with this.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6