Reviews for Never to Forget
TheUntameableShrew chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was...*sniff*...profound!

Sakura Haruno 998 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This almost made me cry when i think that i'm just like sakura because someone i truely cared about and loved left me. The person i loved moved.
LOTL chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Nymphadorena chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
over emotional? no way! this portrays perfectl how sakura feels about sasuke, and i can find now one thing wrong with it.
well chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
what i mean(this is cuteboot, btw i forgot to log in) is that after Naruto comes back to Konoha from Tanzaku city to find Tsunade with Jiraiya, Naruto and Sasuke fight, some other shit happens, and Sasuke leaves Konoha for Oto and Orichimaru. after that, a 2 and a half year timeskip occurs where Naruto basically trains with Jiraiya, nd when he comes back to Konoha, Naruto part 2 begins( they havent animated this yet). We see Sauke after the 2 and a half year skip a little while later in the series ( if this doesnt make sense, go to and type in Naruto. its the best source ive found to all things naruto.
MeowSap chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
So sad...I guess I know some of the feeling. Well written; this was very nice, and I didn't think that the over-emotional-ness was bad at all. Good job!
Mussayyy chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*Gasps* Did you really make this, dear cuz? It's so FUNKY (in a good way) despite the pairing. It proves you're flexible. Hehehe... STAY FUNKY!
saim chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
overly emotional? definantly...and wow i loved it, I'm actually breathless you know that? it was so sad...but true you know, i needed some GOOD angst you delivered I decided i was gonna put this on my favs after only the second paragraph absoulutley amazing. oh, and you should keep writting sasusaku cuz u are so good at it, you capture the thoughts the right way but hey, only a suggestion

love, the amazed teary-eyed,and completley awed

iMissa chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Well, I thought it was pretty damn close to perfect. You captured Sakura's feelings so very well, I could feel my stomach twist into knots! Very sentimental, but it hit home. Great job! To the favs...
cuteboot chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
yeah, you are right, its overly emotional, but so is Sakura. It feels wonderfully, but I wish you had set it a little earlier, like right after he had left, instead right after she met NEW SASUKE or Sasuke with the sword. I liked it though.
kee-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2006