Reviews for Family
HarmoniaFreak chapter 46 . 7/14
OOOOOOOOOH CHILDHOOOOD

I didn't imagined that i'll get a hold of a FFVII fic at this point of time. AND IT WAS MARVELOUS. The later part of the fic was maybe rushed, but i understand the stress in trying to keep up with the updates. I do hope you can come back to atleast finish this one though, this is probably the best Cloud x Sephiroth fic that i am going to read on. And yeah, maybe if it wasn't that rushed it will be too lengthy for a fanfic. Unless people wanted some fic that was as long as the Harry Potter Series LOL

I love you two and cheers to you ArchNemesis for keeping up even though Mitts is unreachable for the time being.
Keep it up!
Faery66 chapter 46 . 6/3
Hope to read more soon.

D
IreneHime chapter 46 . 11/19/2015
I truly fell in love with you two's fanfic, It surly had me on edge every moment and the detail of each character was perfect.
Golden Black 16 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
This is going really good so far awesome.. with plenty chapters yaay... but the only thing i did not understand was that sephiroth had thought that cloud was unlike any other man he slept with before and here the doctor is saying that the person he slept with died
Rivkae Winters chapter 46 . 8/3/2015
Please update *starts sobbing* ple-e-ease!
heredia chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
its stupid piece of shit - why the fuck if cloud get fucked - he is normal person while if it would happen to Sephiroth - Sephiroth its bitch? why Zack hitted him for not being polite enough with cloud while no one hitted Zack for he raped Sephiroth only because aerith refused too spread her legs?
LazyLamia chapter 46 . 10/15/2014
I hope that Rufus won't do anything stupid - and Tseng will find him on time...
It will be difficult time for Seph and Cloud when or rather if they have an opportunity to talk about this mess...
I'm so glad that you've updated this story and next chapters are waiting... (I hope ;P)
Anya-R chapter 46 . 9/23/2014
I did a double take when I saw this fic at the top if my "last updated" list. I actually screamed, and of course did a happy booty dance. I'm so happy to have another chapter! Thank you so much for updating! ! Great job && keep up the good work (:
Sixwings chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

pwetty pwease? (with a kitten on top?)
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 46 . 8/31/2014
I just found this fanfic today and it has been really awesome! I read all 46 chapter in one nigh it was so good. Please update when you get better )
GrimCharmer chapter 46 . 8/17/2014
face paced...to bad kadaj, loz and yazoo had to die...man, wat a long wait hehhee
HanPolo chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
cannot make it past this chapter which is a shame as this atory had many good reviews.
My main bugs were;
The progression of relationship...there was no build up or suspense. And that's the best part of romance.
Oddities such as one momment Cloud is talking to Zack and Sephiroth then just 'zones out' for them to whisper. İ call this plot poop. İn other words the writer cannot be bothered with an extra paragraph to make sense of something, instead choosing the 'they just did'. Not meaning that comment as a flame to you.
Which brings me to my last point...İs it really in character for these guys to hang at a sleezy over loud club? The general would have a media image to upkeep and Zack never seemed to show a live for crappy clubs and sleezy places in game. And how on earth would Hojo let Cloud out in a club full of drunken men when he had been keeping him secure in the labs for so long? Did Cloud just ask and hojo shrugged because Cloud must be enough of a important specimen to keep an eye on at all times. Again it seems plot poop.
İ don't wish this to upset as many here like your story but these things i cannot read without thinking it was to immature to read on.
İ wish you the best and hope that future stories will have fewer of these points as you grow (which İ'm sure you will) and hopefully then i can also enjoy your stories.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
Poor Cloud! He had to kill his own children because of the damn head trips that were done to them by those monsters Hojo and Jenova. I hope that they suffer in the Lifestream. Beings that evil deserve no rest. I hope that Cloud will is alright. That would be truly horrible if he permanently dead. Anyways, I love this story and I will pray for your good health. Please update soon and good luck.
sakurablossomhime chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
Moar right NOW! Cloud no! Don't go into the light!
cocosnest3 chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GOD i thought this story was abandoned forever... i am ECSTATICCCCCCCCCC to see an update *rolls off cliff* THANK YOU
1,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »