Reviews for Family
heredia chapter 1 . 1/4
its stupid piece of shit - why the fuck if cloud get fucked - he is normal person while if it would happen to Sephiroth - Sephiroth its bitch? why Zack hitted him for not being polite enough with cloud while no one hitted Zack for he raped Sephiroth only because aerith refused too spread her legs?
LazyLamia chapter 46 . 10/15/2014
I hope that Rufus won't do anything stupid - and Tseng will find him on time...
It will be difficult time for Seph and Cloud when or rather if they have an opportunity to talk about this mess...
I'm so glad that you've updated this story and next chapters are waiting... (I hope ;P)
Anya-R chapter 46 . 9/23/2014
I did a double take when I saw this fic at the top if my "last updated" list. I actually screamed, and of course did a happy booty dance. I'm so happy to have another chapter! Thank you so much for updating! ! Great job && keep up the good work (:
Sixwings chapter 46 . 9/9/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

pwetty pwease? (with a kitten on top?)
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 46 . 8/31/2014
I just found this fanfic today and it has been really awesome! I read all 46 chapter in one nigh it was so good. Please update when you get better )
GrimCharmer chapter 46 . 8/17/2014
face paced...to bad kadaj, loz and yazoo had to die...man, wat a long wait hehhee
HanPolo chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
cannot make it past this chapter which is a shame as this atory had many good reviews.
My main bugs were;
The progression of relationship...there was no build up or suspense. And that's the best part of romance.
Oddities such as one momment Cloud is talking to Zack and Sephiroth then just 'zones out' for them to whisper. İ call this plot poop. İn other words the writer cannot be bothered with an extra paragraph to make sense of something, instead choosing the 'they just did'. Not meaning that comment as a flame to you.
Which brings me to my last point...İs it really in character for these guys to hang at a sleezy over loud club? The general would have a media image to upkeep and Zack never seemed to show a live for crappy clubs and sleezy places in game. And how on earth would Hojo let Cloud out in a club full of drunken men when he had been keeping him secure in the labs for so long? Did Cloud just ask and hojo shrugged because Cloud must be enough of a important specimen to keep an eye on at all times. Again it seems plot poop.
İ don't wish this to upset as many here like your story but these things i cannot read without thinking it was to immature to read on.
İ wish you the best and hope that future stories will have fewer of these points as you grow (which İ'm sure you will) and hopefully then i can also enjoy your stories.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
Poor Cloud! He had to kill his own children because of the damn head trips that were done to them by those monsters Hojo and Jenova. I hope that they suffer in the Lifestream. Beings that evil deserve no rest. I hope that Cloud will is alright. That would be truly horrible if he permanently dead. Anyways, I love this story and I will pray for your good health. Please update soon and good luck.
sakurablossomhime chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
Moar right NOW! Cloud no! Don't go into the light!
cocosnest3 chapter 46 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GOD i thought this story was abandoned forever... i am ECSTATICCCCCCCCCC to see an update *rolls off cliff* THANK YOU
sakurablossomhime chapter 45 . 7/30/2014
Will you ever write on this story again in the future? I hope honestly you do since its such a good read.
bookworm4ever81 chapter 45 . 4/5/2014
Hey sorry to bother you but it's almost been a year since you last updated but I hope that you haven't forgotten about this story. It's way too good to let it be forgotten. Please update soon.
Soukouno Kimmonkyou chapter 44 . 12/4/2013
I really wanted to cry after hearing what Tseng went through. I feel that I want to cry. I can't stop thinking about what a tragic moment it was. ;_;

You have done a great job with olfactory imagery (imagery of smell) and language with this fanfic.
DestielFan chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Love it so far. :) I just hope that Seph and Cloud are the only couple, like they don't "switch" w/ any one else 'cause I tend to find that annoying. Its like-stay with one person, geez! But I like this one so far, so I'll keep reading.
Nomnom2 chapter 45 . 7/17/2013
I've read the story in 3 days and it was awesome and i give this story 5 stars is the best thing i have ever read all the character story ware perfect keep up with the good work both of you are great writers.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »