Reviews for Candytricks and Sugartreats
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 2 . 3/6/2007
O.o Otogi is evil...

Are you going to have a SetoJoey one next?
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
a very fun BakuraRyou piece! I love Halloween fics.
Shirou14 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
much much different than the other i have to give it a ... 10 out of 10!
adele4 chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Heh. I should probably feel sorry for Honda, but I don’t. I mean, Otogi is right with what he’s saying...

I loved the Bakura/Ryou one. Ryou seems to have found a way to deal with his evil-spirit-boyfriend pretty well; and in such a weird non-aggressive way.

I loved Bakura being all indignant over people not respecting the spirit of the holidays while he doesn't even know what it's called. And the whole part about Ryou being cold was just -cute-. And so was Yami.
artemis-nz chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Otogi is captured rather well. :D Just like him.
strange72191 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
tis great
Melenna chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Hey, this is really good! Mind if i use the same idea, but for a different genre? It wouldn't take anything from your story, it would just be, like, from the summarry. I read the summarry when it was e-mailed to me, and plot bunnies strted flocking in before i even read the story, so i'm not trying to steal your main ideas, or details either. I just like the thought!

Please reply soon!

Can't wait for more from you!

dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Otogi's not too conceited is he? Good chapter. Otogi is acting like some little kid and Honda is trying to placate him. They are a bit old to go out trick or treating.

Very funny and cute.
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*Laughs * That was cute...but I wish Yami had finished his sentence 'cuz that was...odd. *Snickers at Yami's "trick" *
Love'sBakura chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Hey cool Idea! I love Halloween fics! Keep up the good work!
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Love the character interaction in this one!
C.B.A chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Even though the ending was kind of random, I still really liked this! It was funny how everyone acted, such as Bakura and Atem fighting. Basically, I thought everything was really cute, so great job for making a good story Halloween-related! (there aren't very many, I can tell you that!)
Shirou14 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
O 0.0 this one sounds like it neds a chapter two! :)
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This was really cute. I liked it a lot.