Reviews for Eliot:Chick Magnet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
DOAEliot4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
O_o that was something*eyes wiled* but I love it
Life is Great chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Good story. i am a big Christie fan of both her and her fighting style. so this story peeked my intreast. the ending was a little to much with him licking his own cum off her hand. but then again everyone has their thing.
Hanniebis chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Wow! HI! I LOVED this story. When are you going to write more? I think my favourite parts involved the helicopter, but the sex scenes between Eliott and Christie were good too, especially the licking bit! HAHAHA! Please write some more! But my only tip is: more helicopter. Thanks!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow. I didn't know Elliot was her type.
Ourakiritsu chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Surprisingly in-character I thought. Hey, the kid is only 16, and Christie is a temptress, and Brad is, well...Drunk.
LionHeart1080 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Eliot's conversation with Brad at the end was funny as hell, but I suggest you change the rating for this fic because it sure as hell ain't K material.
BloodyFrost chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That was pretty hot, I'll give you that. I do like reading stories about Eliot and Christie.

Though, Christie making Eliot eat his own... 'juice' was a little weird, I didn't let that bother me.

And one last thing. I strongly recommend you changing the rating to 'M'. Since this fic has adult content, I think you need to change the rating as soon as possible or else someone could have this reported and you could get banned.
James Hanson chapter 1 . 11/2/2006

Interesting first DOA story, surprised they allowed it since they've banned NC-17 stories. If you're interested there's a Christie/Eliot pairing on Adult Fanfiction net where Eliot owns Christie! He basically had the upper hand the whole time.

Also, what about an Ayane/Eliot pairing? I know the standard is Ayane/Ryu, with a few Ayane/Jann Lee, and of course Ayane/Hayate (those Kasume/Hayate pairings make me shudder). Mainly because they're both 16. Yes, Ayane is 16 and Kasumi is 17. I have a couple of Japanese import X-Box magazines where all their numbers are in English. But for some reason underage females are frowned upon in this country's video game industry.

Well, catch you later. Chiao.

James Hanson