Reviews for Dead On Arrival
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This was interesting, hope you pick it up again some time
BlackRevenant chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Nothing to really say but I think this story deserves the reviews.

The play between Haku and Zabuza is well written and thought out. Haku doesn't realize that Zabuza isn't freaked out by her new gender. But Zabuza doesn't know how to tell her everything is good.

Its real especially since their previous relationship wont work quite the same. Well done.

BlackRevenant chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
The reference to Jesus was win.

Also I enjoy the society you created for the afterlife.

One of the funniest Haku is a she moments I've read. My own included.

BlackRevenant chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This has the potential to be equal parts hilarious and epic all at the same time I have read stories that have their own flavor this one too.

Can't wait to read more.

Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I laughed quietly to myself in a psychotic manner.

I am also pleasantly surprised that you added more of the Underworld into this chapter.

Poor, poor, Zabuza.
Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I find your depiction of the afterlife really funny :D

The thought that bureaucracy exists even after death is somewhat terrifying though.

Anyway, there are only like two grammatical errors but otherwise it is great! I haven't read anything like it before so at least for me, it's original.

Overall, good job dude, good job.
andy chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
i dont review often, but i am very much enjoying this story and hope for its continuation. i am very impressed with how you are writing haku's transition and adaptation to his/her new body. also love the bureaucracy of the underworld. hope to see more chapters in the future and i encourage you to be one of the few authors that finishes a story.
Wordlurker chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
There's so much Epic Win in this that it almost makes me cry.
omally-dood chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
The swordsman raised an eyebrow at this statement? but he has no eyebrows

and also Chapter Summary: "But Haku didn't care how Zabuza might have viewed her in that very instant. She was, for the time being, a teenage girl. And damned if her hormoned and girly tendencies were going to act accordingly."

how dose this work if in the first few paragraphs it says she is a he ?
Kumoatsu chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Funny, funny, real funny... Ha ha ha.

Sorry but that was sarcasm and only becouse I was in a really bad mood today. Really its quite good but I also need to vent a little so good job.
siren'soldies-almostall chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
before i read any further i need to know, is naruto really going to die?
BlackRoseFire chapter 7 . 3/15/2009
Awesome story i can't wait until the next chapter
Odin's Scribe chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
I'm not really sure if this is the most current version of this story or the one you said you're about to take down, but I like it. I'm also not really sure if there's anything going on between Haku and Zabuza, but I kinda hope there isn't. It'd be weird for Zabuza to have a relationship with someone who he knows had what amounts to a sex change. In fact, I think this would make a good NaruHaku story. Plus I think the demon side story is really interesting so far. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I must say that your image of the afterlife waiting room was drop dead hilarious. I giggled like a schoolgirl.
AkitoTsubaki chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
Wow. This is fantastic. 8D I love fem!Haku, and you write her so adorably. *heart*

The humor is good but not overbearing/silly for the sake of being silly, which is nice. This is the first fic I've read where I didn't want to kill the OCs dead, too. ;3

Oh. And I'd curl up in a little ball and die of happiness if it turned out to be ZabuHaku.