Reviews for Dad the Tooth Fairy
Searcher616 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Lol
Yuri chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
ahahahahahahahahah this made me laugh so much, it's really great
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I'm sure when all the parents kids in school heard sasuke' scandalous act, surely they would never let it done for the rest sasuke' life..hahha XD
And I think sakeshi knows his parent's agenda, somehow he streaked like clever kid.
Thanks for epic fic, I like it and see ya :)
princesshyuuga01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Omg this is just the best
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Sakeshi is a poor kid - he has sake and death (shi) in his name.
mac465 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
thats a great story
Blubb chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
EPIC!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Mhmm tenten earned that award:)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That was amazing! Take that Uchiha!
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
wow this fic is incredible. this is exactly how i imagined life would be if sasuke and tenten were to get married. unpredictable and well just loving in a way
miakasango chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I totally love this story! I like the part when Sasuke got all calm at breakfast. That was really cute. Oh, and the pairing was nice as well. I liked the little Sasuke. He was adorable because he was just so oblivious. I wonder what the child would be when Tetten had it.

Anyway, it was the best story ever. Hands down. :)

~Mia~
Super Kitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
this was a rlly funny sn great stry.:) i 3 it a lot. apart from nejiten sasuten is my 2nd fav pairing. it was a rlly good story. :D
timcampy101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
hahahahahahahah omg omg omg omg *falls off chair!* this is fantastic!
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow this was really awesome. It was cute and funny and I think that you did an awesome job. That part with Shika and Ino's kids was really funny as well. Its so going to my faves.
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is pure brilliance - I love Ino&Shikamaru's twins, they're so cute. You've made it really funny but not in a crack way, cause it's still very real. Also, although Sasuke would never ever in a million years wear a pink fairy outfit, somehow this story is very, very in keeping with the canon, which is kinda odd!

I love it to bits :D