Reviews for Sacrifice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wow that was beautiful.
AllisonSwan chapter 14 . 12/22/2008
I just read it and I absolutely loved it!
MaddyK chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
please udpate soon!

:D luv it!
pokerchip chapter 14 . 10/17/2007
FYI - I know you're busy, just wanted to see what kind of inspiration you need to update this wonderfully marvelous story. I will gladly bottle it, bag it, send it to you (I think that constitutes bribery?) if needed! You are the cause of some continually worsening withdrawal symptoms. Just wanted to let you know that your fans are still out here...waiting...waiting...waiting...Did I mention that I love this fic and think, scratch that, know you are a terrific author? ;-)
Jerseygirl92 chapter 14 . 4/24/2007
Hey just like to say i'm loving the fic! And you have portryed the sawyer and jack relationship so well! Jacket huh?...i'm warming to that idea. Also i'm sorry to hear about kyle i hope he pulls through and my prayers are with him and everyone around him x
LokixSigyn chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
Great story! I love it!
EmRosey chapter 14 . 4/20/2007
Love this! I just started reading and read all the way through to catch up, the story is great! Love the plot-line and of course the skate! woo skate for ever! lol
Lady Impala chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
Another awesome chapter! I just can't wait until Kate & Sawyer are reunited!
jadajadajada chapter 14 . 4/19/2007
I love that here Kate still has her strong personalilty unlike the show. I love it, but if you're going to bring Jacket into this, I seriously have to quit as I don't like it at all.

Ida:-)
Gaile2 chapter 13 . 4/17/2007
GOOD CHAPTER! I can hardly wait 'til you update. At some points the conversation was a little confusing, but that might have been just because i was reading so fast.
Lady Impala chapter 13 . 4/17/2007
I loved this chapter! I was so happy when Kate said she couldn't leave without Sawyer. It was really sweet of Jack to go back for Sawyer. I'm hoping that Juliet's intentions are good, and that she's not playing Jack. I love that you're adding Karl and Alex in. I love them. Can't wait for more - this is getting so good!
Gaile2 chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
Update soon! I know what it's like to have homework keep you from writting :-)

I LOVE your story!
honeyduck chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
wow this is really good. cant wait for the next update! keep it up
jadajadajada chapter 12 . 4/16/2007
AMAZING! This is probably the only Skate story I adore!

Ida:-)
Gaile2 chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Ch. 3 was great I'm enjoying this a lot! You do really good on Sawyer's character!