Reviews for Passion's Maelstrom: Undeniable
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
The sexual undercurrent and the expectant outcome was incredible! The similarities with brewing storm, their passion intertwined with pouring rain, lightning and thunder was absolutely masterful. Amazing talent. "Kittie" made me laugh. Never heard of the term.
Elena
crysm31 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
wow, so hot and really great scenes.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
That was amazing - the breathless rushed character of the encounter maintained until the last sentence.
thanks for sharing
Edmond O'Donald chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
WOW! Great descriptions of lovemaking. You're talented, that's for sure. THANK FOR WRITING THIS!

Regards,

the_scribbler

PS - I added to the community I manage. I want others to see this!
Skye chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow this has to be one of if not the best pieces of writing I have ever read. I could clearly imagine everything that was happening and it left me breathless, this is truly amazing.

Skye
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
There was so much thought and detail put into every word in this story that I could just feel the scene come to life. This is by far one of the BEST written fanfics I've ever read. For sure its my absolute Favorite harry/hermione story! Congrats on a great fic! Hope you get a chance to write this couple again! :)

-Natalie
soullshakedown chapter 1 . 2/18/2011

-Natalie
sometimeroundmidnight chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This fic is absolutely phenomenal! Seriously one of the best I've ever read. Added to my faves immediately. first one. I absolutely love all the descriptions, it makes it so the story isn't something you read, it's something you're a part of. I love being able to fall into a story like I fell into yours. Keep up the AWESOME work.
Mister Bigglesworth chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
The Breeze chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Somehow, I think they may not film that scene for the next Harry Potter movie. Well, Daniel Radcliffe might just do it on stage.

Seriously, the scary thing is that the description of the girl - specifically, this:

She wasn’t worrying about him. She wasn’t focused on her grades. She wasn’t feeling the weight of other students’ glares because she was the most prepared student in any of her classes. There was no dilemma or nefarious plot threatening anyone she cared about. He was witnessing a Hermione – unbound. And it was good.

...reminded me of someone I once knew. You use words to bring things to life.

-Steve
thoraxe357 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
simply beautiful
siasintime chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
absolutly beautiful. i don't normally read these stories but when i do, this is what i look for.

have a wonderful day
BrethlessM chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Really beautifully, powerfully well-written prose. Very lyrical and passionate. Some run-on sentences that break up the flow, but all-together a fantastic read.

Thanks!
FemmePhantom chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Holy Crap! I'll never be able to look at thw two of them the same way again! LOL. I'm well and thoroughly impressed! Excellent use of silver, and I like the allusion to rasberries. Sorry it's taken me so long to get ot reading your potter fics, but I'll get to work on 'em. Again, fantastic job. Femme
Natsuko09 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
wow... im speechless. so much detail