Reviews for Daddy
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
She called him Daddy! I love it
acrowthatlaughs chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Wow... This was almost exactly how I pictured Bella's fit. Amazing. :)
dipali chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
wow realy wow thats the only word i thought after reading last line . i mean you r incredible seriously. But (well i dont want to discourage you.)i seriously didnt like your lion & lamb. its just couldnt make me flow with story. i always felt like something was missing. i dont want to dishonour your writting skills coz u r great seriously but maybe if you would have not skipped the diloges i mean it felt like you are taking us for granted. i mean there is a point when you are explaining edward's thoughts & we expect something and you just skip the part & move on. just like this story in which you have written thoughts and the conversation. but still its your writting only you know how you were thinking at the time of writing. still i realy liked(loved) this 'daddy' story.

best wishes
jess carla chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
hi this isn't a review i just want to know how did you contact Mrs Meyer? It would be cool Please tell me. thanks.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW! I honestly have no words for this. What a fantastic insight into Charlie. I always cry during his description of this moment in New Moon when he's telling Alice about it. This was how I saw it in my head, but so much better being from Charlie's POV. Wow! That's all I can say.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow, very emotional.
myppe chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
loved it!
12345jj chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is great, it sounds like charlie. But omg I can't believe I just realized who you are! Alphie, as in Alphie and Pel of the lexicon. Haha, man I'm dumb.
luvwriting13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
hey wow this is so beautifully written. And you said you sent it to stephanie? as in stephanie meyer? how did you manage to do that? how do you contact her?
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Fantastic writing!
WordsCantBringMeDown chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow! fantastic!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
wow that was so good. it was exactly right. but of course that makes sense. :)
Oh Elle chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was short and cute :) Another side of Bella and it was nice to get a perspective on Charlie's mind. Good job :)
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
omg..i've ALWAYS wondered what happened there. that was great! thank you so much for trying that scene! i think it'd be really cool to read it from bella's perspective as well...
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 4/19/2009