Reviews for Daddy
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Very well done, painful but done very well
Fanpire123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
that was cute! :) you really are a great author.

Sincerely,

Fanpire123
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*cries
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So sweet! I liked that, it was amazing.
chst chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Great! But so sad, I've never really thought about what happened then, so it was really interesting.
Jasmine Kay chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was so emotional! great job
latuacatante chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
WOW! This was powerful! It brought tears to my eyes. So good!
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Amazing! *is speechless*

Thanks so much for this :)

xoxo

LMM
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i'm on the verge of tears, this is one of my favorite stories, i'm at this point in new moon and wanted to read it again, thanks for this insight into Charlie, oh and for posting all those personal correspondances on the lexicon site, i loved them, i learned so much and couldn't get enough, oh and the site is great too, i pretty much check it daily
Amythest Corthe chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was SO GOOD! I normally don't even read Twilight fanfics-I'm a hardcore HP fan lol-but ever since I saw the movie, I've been searching out Twilight oneshots. I loved how realistic this story was. Renee may think that she understands Bella, but it's so ironic that she wouldn't even listen to her at all. Charlie seems to be the parent who's willing to try more, and I really admired him in this fic. Poor, poor Bella.. I think I'll read the series soon :].

Btw, did you really send this to the author? Have you got special connections, or does she just help anyone who needs it?
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
that was amazing, i love it. i think you really captured Charlie in here, especially how he looks at Bella and Renee. _
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I hadn't quite realized how much I disliked Renee until reading your story. Feckless people who always expect everything to work out or everyone else to take care of them blithely go about causing havoc, but in the Meyer books Bella's attitude towards her mother tended to soften the edges of Renee's utter selfishness. Here you've presented it in a more objective and unvarnished fashion.

Charlie emerges as the real parent and the real adult. He's caring, compassionate, and as all parents who take their job serious do, he worries that he may not be doing it right. The most heartbreaking moment for me was when Renee walked in with a snotty comment about Charlie not having redecorated and Charlie reacted with a silent "How could I paint over what she created? She had decorated this house to make it a home. How could I undo that and remove the reminder that she had once been here?"

Nicely written
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. I've never seen a story about this, and now i'm wondering why i've never tried to find one before. You wrote it perfectly, especially Charlie's voice. You nailed it, shot. D
orangemice311 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
i loved it. I like reading Charlie's point of view.
ts8lemonade chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Amazing. Great job at capturing Charlie and his thoughts. Ever since reading New Moon and hearing Charlie describe that moment to Alice I had always wondered just what exactly happened.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »