Reviews for A Place Called Home
Frust-sheep chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
As I said before, really sad story, but I think you made a good ending to this story, even when they are not a couple ;), but at least, they talked again.
Anyway wonderful story was wonderful written. *favs*
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Omg, *sniffle sniffle*. SO SAD, but again so WONDERFUL written.
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Whoo what a chapter again! :D AWESOME!
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Oh, sad chapter, but wonderful written! :D *runs to the next*
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Great to know about the beginning. Nice chapter! :)
A Quiet Scream chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
uhm yeah I thougth this was only one chapter long but then I realized it was like 5 so I'm going back and reading it again... hehe
MzFizzySprite chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
this made me cry. Now that's when you can tell someone's agood author
A Quiet Scream chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
you should add another chapeter or something.. say where they go how they get there all that stuff
fooboo24 chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Again, I found this story to be very deep, deeper than "Secretly", at least. Damn, you gotta be someone with some serious experience with strong feelings, because you can write some damn profound stories there. You seem to understand the characters very well. I respect that greatly. Even though the two do not end up together in the story in the end, and it is actually kind of sad and depressing, but it is also happy and understanding. I love your stories completely. Go, Kyro! :) :D :)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
That was flowing. Quite angst though.
SweetRevengeful chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
You made me sad then happy then sad then

a mixture of both in the end

thanks for the escape
pxlenno chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Wow, another wonderful piece of work :D Great job :]
somekindafreaky chapter 5 . 11/3/2006
...When you say, 'The End'... I hope you don't mean permanently! Kitty and John need to find their happy ending together! Why must you do this to us?

Also, was the baby Kitty lost John's, or Peter's?
arliddian chapter 5 . 11/2/2006
I LOVE that you put Kyro and Kiotr in your fics. Best of both worlds.

Beautiful story, and so perfectly emotional. Well done :)