Reviews for Curiosity and the Cat
The StarWatcher chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Maybe Isamu is seeing him as girly because he's interested and trying to categorize Naoki as something more "normal" for him to like? Y'know, figure out an excuse as to why he likes Naoki and he fixates on Naoki being effeminate, so Naoki seems more feminine from Isamu's POV.

u_u

I overanalyze. For all we know, Naoki is a hermaphrodite. The game gives us no background beyond him being friends with Isamu and Chiaki, and being Ms. Takao's student. That's it. So, don't worry about your characterization. It's your story. Do what YOU want with it.
Alice chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
You've gotten me convince these two work out rather well. I like how you presented them both. I think it would be something Isamu would do if presented with a Naoki like that. Naoki is so cute! :D

Great work! _
Kalivax chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
I'm glad to see you updated! Though now I feel bad for always writing one-sided Isamu and Naoki-kicks herself-anyways, as always hopelessly adorable and a delight to read. I love your paranoid Isamu!
MissNocturne chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Yay, Nocturne slash is alive and well!

Lovely story, you've certainly got Isamu, Naoki and Chiaki down perfectly. It's just a shame there isn't more I/N as well as Dante/Naoki ;].

Look forward to an update and to see how their relationship develops! :)
Kalivax chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Shame there aren't any more Nocturne slash fics, out there. This was a wonderful read, I espeacially loved your characterization of Isamu! I'm more of Dante/Naoki person, but still this fic sparkled!
Infiny chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
OMG~ WHEE! I love Isamu, and especially Isamu/Naoki he. Great story~ haha, I just love your Isamu, he's exactly how I imagine him pre-conception xD I'm implore you to write more Isamu/Naoki fics, please! xD

Good job!