Reviews for I Can Never Change You
thatsfakelaugh chapter 13 . 12/14/2011
This story made my tear up when Hyde started crying in one of the chapters. It was just so cute and sweet! I couldn't help it.

Anyway, the story is fantastic. Good jobbbbbbbbb (:
Hyde's Bride chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
You know, I realized that I told you how much I loved this story, but I never formally reviewed it. So I reread it and I wanted to let you know how much I love it. Your stories were the first JH fanfics that I read, and that lead me to read and write more. So thanks for that! You are wonderful and I love you tons!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 13 . 4/4/2007
aww...I loved this fic...and damn...Hyde IS good...heh...I'm glad it was a happy ending for one and all...

_

MONICA
Tina chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
Well, the story is cute and the writing isn't bad. But there are a few little things that make no sense. For instance, Hyde was talking with his father on the phone during the reception? And Donna went to the doctor on her wedding day? I know these don't sound like much but, believe me, they really, really take away from the piece.
PrincessJackie120 chapter 12 . 2/8/2007
i havent had a chance to read lately but im just catching up on the stories i have been following and i absolutely loved this chapter! short but sweet!

and thanks for the shout out :)
luvcali76 chapter 13 . 1/31/2007
You know, don't ask me what made me look but I just realized that I didn't review this last chapter. I totally read it like last week. What the hell was I doing that distracted me enough to not review? Anyway, sorry. You gotta love when they live happily ever after, and damn JH, that's a lot of rugrats! Hehe. But it's cute. Thank you for taking the time to finish your story. You did wonderfully. D xoxoxo
Casper1990 chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
I have loved every word of this story! It has been so enjoyable and thank you for writing it. :)

5 kids? Jeez, those two never run out of passion.
luvcali76 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Aw, that was so damn sweet. Thank YOU, sweetie. Ok, so this chap. I thought for sure, for, like, one minute that Hyde was going to be a two-timing prick. Oh, and then when Jackie called, I thought for sure, man, that she was gonna find out. Ah! But I was so relieved that neither happened. Haha. Instead, Hyde did something decent for once in his life. Aw, great job. )
Zenkindoflove chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Awesome chapter! I'm so glad that everyone is finally a happy family. They definitely deserve it.

Thanks for mentioning me! It's always nice to know that my reviews have some kind of help in the author wanting to post more.
mynameisnoone chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Wow thanks for the mention besides you may not of had any drama but this sure does work!
JoyfulHeartEO chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
becca? hm...is he goin to tell her about that? is it going to cause a problem? we'll see. and what an endign! just end it like that! give a girl a heart attack why don't you! great job! :) update soon!
Casper1990 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
The smile on my face is so big that I can't even see straight lol. That was so nice of you to thank everybody who has reviewed this story. Your comment about me was really sweet and I have loved talking to you and hearing what you think of my writing.

So this chapter... I think we all had alarm bells going off in our heads at the mention of Becca, lol. Good to see she recognised that Hyde had to be with his family, but surely she can do better than Randy? :p The proposal was perfect. It's so hard to decide if Hyde would choose that one moment to be normal or sentimental and I think you got the perfect mix of both. Hurry up with the final chapter!
Zenkindoflove chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
Aw, that was the sweetest chapter ever, in a not overly mushy way either. Great job.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
omg, i love this story. this chapter was so sweet!
tanith75 chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
Oh my gosh, he gave his son a tee shirt, if that isn't the cutest thing :)

And, of course, great choice to have them dance to "Tiny Dancer"

Red always cracks me up, I love that crabby guy :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »