Reviews for The Bolton's Must Die
LittleNightmare chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
Loving the story
bug2001 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This is so good ... please update! This must be continued!
Joe Jonas Roxs My Bod chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
plz update the story is getting good!
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
YOU HAVE TO LIKE TOTALLY UPDATE PLEASE.. its a amazing story. && it will be even better if you updated often

Mrs.SterlingKnight chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Please update soon this is a very nice story!
xshrimpyx chapter 12 . 2/15/2008
so good! mayb u should let gabby break troys heart and then they get back together further on? just a sugestion :)
nesquick-s chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
loved it please hurry
Aiixoxo chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
great story plzz update soon
9StephanieJane3 chapter 12 . 1/31/2008
when the next chapter
charmed4eva112 chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
OMG, you updated! I know it's been a while since you posted, but I just checked my favourites list to see if there was a new chappie to this story, since my PM's don't work anymore, and there is! Yay, I'm so happy you updated. O, I can't wait for things to be twisted up. It's already getting so good. Aw, Gabs, why are you gonna continue with the plan?

I loved the balcony scene, and I love the little picnic they had. I hope there's a lot more Troyella scenes along the way. Aw, Amy's starting to get on my nerves a bit. But I like it! Ugh, my mom's yelling at me about something, so I gotta cut this review short. But again, love it, and put some more Jelsi, and Chaylor! I adore those two! And who was the guy outside Troy's house?

Just to quickly add something, I loved the ending to this. I wonder what Gabriella has planned. Update soon, and I'll give you a cookie!
casstudies chapter 12 . 12/27/2007
The story is great. I feel bad for gabriella having to go through with the plan.

Anyways, your doing a good job, and keep up the good work.

Hope to see more updates soon.
Lipgloss chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
I'm begging you to do a sequel but if you have then GREAT

cause I just finished your story of The Bolton's must die

You're a great writer!
Lipgloss chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Loved it! great job!

I really liked the way you based the story on the movie cause the movie was good too!
zanessakaren chapter 12 . 12/17/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Here's a suggestion though.. Pls don't make them break up when Troy finds out.. Hope you consider my suggestion but if you have other things on your mind, it's ok then.. You're the author.. Keep on updating! It's great!
xashamaley chapter 1 . 12/7/2007