Reviews for Sex Ed
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
*grin*
kazavid chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Great little scene, couldn't stop laughing. And just the thought of one of them trying to tell Ronon what a tampon was. Loved it.
Miss Anderton chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was AMAZING! You are so great. I love Ronan and Teyla's reactions and confused responses to everything. You have truly made my night!

Thanks a ton,

Miss Anderton
LilRicki chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
*giggles*

I hate Sheppard's "kirking." Thanks for having Rodney rib him about it in front of Teyla.

And the tampon thing with Ronon . . . oh wow. Now THERE'S a reaction I'd like to see. It's special to me because I have this one guy friend who's completely and utterly grossed out by any and all feminine products.

Good job making what would otherwise be a ludicrous scene seem believable. :-)

- LilRicki
Aaron Hotchner chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
HE HE HE oh my god that was so funny. Trying to explain to Teyla and Ronon about contriceptives. And i liked the bit with Ronon building a fort out of tampons and that no one wanted to explain what there for. This is brilliant i loved it. You should write their explaination about Tampons that would be funny to read.
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*grins* Pretty durned funny. "Not for lack of trying." Perfect opportunity to tease Sheppard. Y'know, McKay gets teased a lot, but he's not without his own ammunition. And poor Carson..._ Love it!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*tries not to laugh again* Loved this!
atlantisbabe34 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
*Giggle Fit* hahahahah! that was good!:)
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
lol

I especially like the part where Elizabeth runs away. Not very diplomatic of her, but funny nonetheless.