Reviews for Speak
kage kitsune 14 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Update please!
mkeeg91 chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
... so Remus doesn't recognize one of his best friends...? that makes no sense at all... I'm so confused... plus Harry has pictures of her from right before her death (sort of at least since some have baby him in them). Wouldn't he recognize his long thought dead mother?

I love the idea of this fic, but it's not well thought out in those two aspects.

Plus don't like the Ron/Hermione... hope you do something about that like you continue to hint at with Hermione loving Harry...
Marauder Neyo chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
Ohohoh... Dumbledore, beware. Lily's here. LoL! :D He really is a pretty brilliant wizard. :D And so is this story! I just simply loved it! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Wow... The Potters... Secrets will surely be revealed soon... ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 21 . 1/30/2012
Ok... It's your choice. ;) But, for the record, I love your stories! They truly are fantastic! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Oh my... My my my my my! Jimmy is James, and Kendra is Lily! What a coincidence! Or should I say, "Fate"? Hehe... BTW, wonderful chapter! Loved it! But, why did their appearance change? Glamours?
Marauder Neyo chapter 19 . 1/30/2012
Oh my... BTW, great chapter! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Lilly? What are the odds? Hmm... Jimmy... Lily/Kendra's life is really stressful at times... But, as always, great chapter LadySophieKitty! :D I loved it! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Hehe... Secret friends... wow... BTW, great chapter! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Ooooh... kk... tnx. 4 the suggestion... LoL! XD BTW, great chapter! Loved it! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Alright... :(
Marauder Neyo chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Ahh... No wonder Petunia excuse on why James and Lily died to Harry was because of a car crash... BTW, great chapter... ;) And, no Snape? :(
Marauder Neyo chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
My my... What really happened to Lily? BTW, great chapter! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
Locked? Hmm... What could be the key to opening it? This story gets even more interesting with each passing chapter. :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 11 . 1/30/2012