Reviews for Code Lyoko E 110: Odd Makes Two
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
You are Evil.
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
odd... him and his stupidness lol anywho good sory or in odds saying food story hehe
I love ya Code Lyoko chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
ulrich is a big pervert. wanting to see yumi naked in the webcam, idiot. it a good story though.
Alexandria J chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great story. Hope more will be coming from you!
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
great episode, going to read the next one now and sorry i havent updated in awhile i got a new laptop and it took ages to put the internet on

Lyokoluva
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
SZ, already messaged you, but will explain here to. Dragons were Franz's Hornets, they were better, so when Xana killed Franz he kept the Dragons.

LD, I might, well, I probably will, maybe. I have two ideas though, do a prequel of Lyoko from the founding of Lyoko to TeddyGodzilla, which took place like months apart. in TGD Odd even talked about prvious "accidents". WHat were these? I'm thinking about writing those attacks. Also, have an idea for a sequel where the kids of the Lyoko gang go to Kadic. After hearing their parents outrages stories for years and blah blah blah... I'll figure it out.
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I think I missed an episode or two, weren't Dragons Franz's monsters?

Or are these new, more fire-breathing scaly dragons?
LD chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I sure hope your planning on bringing Aelita back. Because if not I will track you down. And I won't go any farther then that. Any way, keep up the good work.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
another great one. good luck with the next.

KnightX