Reviews for Sing For Me
Hanonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I'm not sure why this didn't get good reviews. It's very well written and fits the 'morbid' theme to a T. I myself am somewhat disturbed, which is a testament to how well you pulled it off.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
wow...talk about morbid...AWESOME! I LIKE IT! yeah...
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is awesome, and rather morbid... when a phan goes too far. But awesome. I love how you acknowledged the existence of POTO in the real, modern world. In my opinion, that could make a lot of good modernphics better. I love your stories. I think I've already R&Red one or two of them, and Ill look at the rest.

Regards,

Adi

.".
tudor-rose445 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was briallantly written. Great job.
dark-hearted rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
interesting approach to this one...

*off to poke around your profile some more*
mynameisZombie012 chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Wow I loved this story! You did a great job capturing the

insane love of erik and christine, but only putting it to other

characters
AngelicTears chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
I'm sorry this didn't get a better reception- I really liked it! Of course, I am generally fascinated with serial killer things (in a non- 'I'm going to be a serial killer too someday' way). But I can picture that type of obsession, and it ties in perfectly with Phantom!

Good job! Hope school is going better. College is always hard, especially the first year, but it goes by quickly. Good luck with everything and getting a new computer.
Tadriendra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That was very interesting.

Sharnot took phantom obsession to new levels...

~Tadriendra, Lady of Mirkwood
Xela chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I really liked it, especially the last two lines. Though I didn't really understand the whole blood thing, but then again, she's been traumatized.
JustBFree5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hiya Katie- long time, no see, huh? It's Lauren, by the way, i just changed my penname. I hope that your time at college gets easier, it usually does as time goes on, you know? I've started 3 new PotO stories, and that's pretty much all I've been doing lately- just working, going to school and writing those new fics of mine. I'll e-mail you or send you a myspace message so we can really talk!
Myli chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I think this would be something that you caould turn into a real story and find out what happens after Daniel Sharnot gets out of jail...bum bum bum! I liked this and it is very well written so would you be willing to write some more for me?

M
gigglingpixie chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Loved it! Delving into the dark shadows of a person's psyche is something I'll probably never attempt but also something that you do incredibly well.

Also, this was very descriptive and full of yuck! Loved it!

x
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I liked it! Very creepy and different...what a psychopath he was. It makes you wonder if maybe he could've been a future Erik. Too bad for the girls, though.

Good job, and don't be so hard on yourself!
Mon Ange de Fromage chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Interesting plot. It got pretty good in the middle, but the ending kind of faded off. I liked it, but I prefer your other horror phics. I can sympathize with the time constraints though . . .
Pavi's Girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
very good. Creepy. Keep up writing whenever you can. Keep faith!