Reviews for Head Games: OLD VERSION OF MIND GAMES
Guest chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
Please do more i love these chapters!
FanBase chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
h
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
Only concern is Matt plays Bass... Watch any video of him with an insturment and it's either a harmonica or a bass. The one you call "shadow" plays guitar, and pretty well I might add. Don't take it too personally though; everyone makes that mistake
AquaGaurdian chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
Wow I am reviewing 5 years after this story started! Oh well I wanted to say that first your righting is not that bad. I like what you have wrote ( minus cursing but I am still reading so does it really afect me as much as I always claim?) But I do want to point out that you had said in the chap that Biomon and Gatomon where rookies this is only half true Gatomon is a champion. Well I really like this story and I hope the rest is good!
Appealtoreason chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
PLEASE, please please please please please update with a chapter or 2 to close this out!
in.translation chapter 18 . 2/1/2009
This is such a good fic, please post one more chap! I really want to know what will happen when tai getsto izzys apartment and finds sora e_e because u know what that means? It means taiora time _

im not patient enough to wait for mind games... Lol its gonna take a while for it to get here.
iSoccer chapter 18 . 1/23/2009
AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'M LITERALLY ON MY KNEES BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE! PUH-LEASE? and don't take TO long (like a year, or something) to update... that would totally suck ;)
fireangel08 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
got a little bit confused at 1st but then I started rereading and I think I got it. i really can't wait to read whats next great story so far update please until next time fireangel08 signing off...peace
fireangel08 chapter 14 . 1/3/2009
so the googleheads got kidnapped

interesting concept i like it.

I wonder whats gonna happen next?

great story again
fireangel08 chapter 10 . 1/3/2009
All I can say is... poor Tai :(
fireangel08 chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
ah the takari moment was so cute I loved it!

cant wait to read some more, ur probably getting tired of me reviewing so much so ill try to cut it out a little bit

until next time
fireangel08 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
wait, wait, wait ...himself?

what the hell is going on here im confused, better keep reading then huh

so far ur story is awesome!
fireangel08 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I like this chapter, the way kari tricked Davis into telling her what was going on with sora it was hilarious!

Well keep writing more and until next time...now wheres my ballon? lol
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
W-O-W

davis giving advice that actually makes sense...wow

I'm shock... im speechless... im... kidding wether some people agree with me or not davis is sensitive when he wants to be and capable of doing things such as giving good advice 2 people.

Anyways great chapter again, looking forward into reading the rest.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
you know what? you started really good in this 1st chapter it was short and sweet

well onto the the next chapter :)