Reviews for Oops
Little Blizzard chapter 1 . 2/28
Could you add a follow up on what happens to the kitten please
AshbelleRyland chapter 1 . 2/13
OMG! I absolutely love your stories, the ones I've read always put me into giggle fits! I wish they were longer instead of just one offs but you are still awesome!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 1/13
Just hilarious! *
Aegis12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Hysterical. I literally facepalmed. This was exasperating, amusing, funny, I guess. I loved it. Love ya, Wolfie!
~Aegis12.
Leo's Lair chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Lmao this is hysterical
kuraitja chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
lol.
seldombites chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is hilarious.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
That was fabulous. A purple kitten with green eyes...
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Humorous, if nothing else.
HyperCharged chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
OOF!
dalekqueen7again chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
This had me in fits of laughter, and now I keep glancing up and seeing "dear lord, you've created life" and bursting out laughing again. I just. can't. stop!
twly chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Lol
INamedMyHatJeffrey chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Impossible Harry is always good for a laugh. And another. And a few guffaws. And then you are collapsed unable to breathe. Snape's reaction was beautiful.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
I've read this before and just like the first time, it was great. It does remind me of the joke where the surgeon " OOOPS! " and the patient sits up and says "I know what I did when I said ooops. What did you do when you said ooops?! " But of course it could be worse. Such as a doctor trying to break the record for most surgeries done in one day being asked what time it is, only to find he may've lost his watch in the last patient. Or one of the previous ones. Comes from a movie I saw many, many years ago.