Reviews for Oops
HyperCharged chapter 1 . 9/22
OOF!
dalekqueen7again chapter 1 . 9/15
This had me in fits of laughter, and now I keep glancing up and seeing "dear lord, you've created life" and bursting out laughing again. I just. can't. stop!
twly chapter 1 . 9/8
good
Lol
INamedMyHatJeffrey chapter 1 . 9/5
Impossible Harry is always good for a laugh. And another. And a few guffaws. And then you are collapsed unable to breathe. Snape's reaction was beautiful.
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/13
I've read this before and just like the first time, it was great. It does remind me of the joke where the surgeon " OOOPS! " and the patient sits up and says "I know what I did when I said ooops. What did you do when you said ooops?! " But of course it could be worse. Such as a doctor trying to break the record for most surgeries done in one day being asked what time it is, only to find he may've lost his watch in the last patient. Or one of the previous ones. Comes from a movie I saw many, many years ago.
orion2277 chapter 1 . 8/4
Could you please make a second chapter
Heksy chapter 1 . 7/27
HAHAHAHAHA Never, in a million years, would I have expected this to come from 'oops' hahahahahaha
link55-06 chapter 1 . 7/13
Love the humor in this fic. Thank you for sharing the story with us.
zezily chapter 1 . 7/11
rell chapter 1 . 5/15
but its sooooooo cute!
Enjoyed it a lot!

-pixelherodev
I would love a follow up to this. Where the kitten has interesting properties and a perfect personality for harry. Like the students look to the cat and decide they're actions from that.