Reviews for Oops
GoldenBug Prime chapter 1 . 2/16
If I ask very nicely would there be more? XD
gaharbert chapter 1 . 1/18
I know it is a one shot
But this could go for another chap or two. Easy
The Seven of Us chapter 1 . 1/1
Finally! Someone else with the same fascination of the word OOPS! I'm so happy now...
Ruby
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I love this idea and with your permission I might steal it to write a longer story. All with your permission of course haha. I mean without your permission I would probably change it to some other creature being born from Harrys amazing Harriness but I love the idea of a purple kitten (purple being my favorite color) and as such am asking for your approval.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oops. The scariest word harry ever spoke.
waybetterthanyou chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
If I could favorite a story more than once I would have Favorited this story a million times over! Love this story to death! I can't wait, you should make a series of one-shots featuring Harry's most notorious 'oops' moments. That would make my day! :))))
Katie Salbrux chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love this little fic sooo much! :3 Great work, I have a good laugh every time I read it! :)
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Why is Harry so insane in all of your fanfictions?
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This one seems to from au, one where slytherin and gryffindor don't have the rivalry and Snape is (at least) civil with Harry. Slughorn isn't the potions professor and well Harry is much more talented with potions here. Also I have the impression that of this is an au, it's one where Lily and James are alive, hence Snape being civil. It would be great to read a string of stories that take place in this au.
Lady Without a Heart chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This is so cute! I was having the worst day, and this perked me right up! So thank you for this cute and wonderful fic!
jesterod chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
omg this would make an awesome full length story
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This gave me a fit of giggles. I'll read this whenever I'm feeling down.
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
this is delicious. absolutely and terrifyingly delicious.. and i'm not entirely sure that makes any sense at all.. but it's the best description i have right now.
AND i love how nott calls harry 'har'. it's very pirate-y...
victoria chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I ,ove it this is hilarius.
P chapter 1 . 4/22/2014