Reviews for Spark
M J Azilem chapter 10 . 4/28
Very interesting.
Le Diable chapter 10 . 1/25
You probably don't come onto this account very much anymore but I wanted to leave a review anyway just to let you know how much I adore this story. You got all the characterisations down to a tee, the story is engaging and I even like the roughness of the romance because it suits Rogue and John so much. Your writing is beautiful. You got the emotion in at all the right moments and the humour made me laugh out loud. Really, really good work! Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
How can Bobby get so defensive when he cheated on her? Please update.
Sweet Ballad chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Keep writing this Fic, please. 3
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
this is a really good ryro story! i really like john and rogue's characters and the intensity of their fiery relationship. i love it so PLEASE UPDATE! :)
Iridescent Twilight chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
So I stumbled onto this fic and now I am DYING to know where it will go from here. I absolutely love your portrayal of Rogue and especially of John. I was kind of crushed when I realized it hasn't been updated at all since 2007. Any chance of you taking it up again?
Maiqu20 chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
love this story!
abovetheserpentine chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I don't normally read this pairing, but I came across this on an author's favourites and it looked interesting... and I'm impressed! I enjoyed this a lot. Shame you didn't finish it, but I understand. Thanks for the read while it lasted, though! :)
kumaneko313 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Thank you so much for writing this! I loved every bit of it and I hope that someday you can continue it! :)
del chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
omg i LOVE it! so awesome.
zepplin82 chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Just read your story. Wonderful! Great characterization. I love Pyro!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
This was awesome! They way you describe everything is beyond perfection! So IC I love it! Beautiful writing. Absolutely wonderful. The way Kitty told her was so awesome! Keep up the amazing work!
NightAria chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
WRITE MORE NOW! I am addicted. I loved the way you didn't compromise his bastardlyness, which we all know and love, and yet managed to bring it right around so it made sense. And the moment with Kitty was sweet!

Now that you have me hooked, it's your responsibility as my dealer to supply more!
Samurai Angel chapter 10 . 3/16/2009
Oh my. Now I remember why I first started reading this story. This story would be the one that got me into the Rouge Pyro fandom.

I'm SO glad to be back once more to leave lovely reviews. I must say that this has got to be one of the best written stories on the planet, and I don't say this lightly.

I absolutely cannot wait until the next installment and hope you are able to update soon.

Cheers love! *~Samurai Angel
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
Man.. That's it? Poo.. I was hoping for moar.