Reviews for Too Close For Comfort
salanderB chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Lovely. So very lovely. They're great characters and you write them beautifully.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Oh, thanks for this. I was searching for something fluffy, but something so... heartbreaking at the same time. This easily fit the bill, and I shall proclaim my thanks for this once more... Lovely, absolutely lovely...

Skrewtkeeper
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow, simply beautiful. You've perfectly described them!

THX

God bless you!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
That was incredible! I loved it so much, I loved it, and I am so so glad I read it! I love the way she seemed to know what he was thinking, and how she felt the same but he couldn't see it. So cute, and so real! Well done!

xxStellaxx
murieann chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
wow, that was wonderful, another fave fic for me! You did an amazing job, congrats!
Aphelionite chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Sweet, i like it! I did this kind of thing with one of my stories and got shouted at for not writing the entire thing - apparently it's cheating! Have you thought about writing a chapters-long fic?

Aphelion
adele rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Sweet, slightly ansgsty, fluffy, and romantic, all at once! I enjoyed it very much.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
:D

Excellent, I really loved it. I expecially enjoyed the lack of dialogue it made it really original and refreshing and there wasn't an 'I love' 'I love you too' scene, which was nice.
Tasha25 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aw. :D thats so lovely. I enjoyed it, loved it, adored it, tehe. :) great stuff!
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aww, I love this kind of stories, they're just what I need on a cold, rainy morning, along with a hot cacao ofcourse. :-)
landslide chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
This was so beautiful! I was almost crying. your style is lovely - I am off to read 'Red' now! landslide
MQ1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006