Reviews for Notice Me
WOOOOOW KAGOME&KOGA 4EVER!
7otveyoil chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
you write good songs
sunshine sweetheart chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Aw,how sweet!I like this pairing,but I also like Inuyasha and ya don't know me,but this was too cute to pass up.I LOVE it_!
LettuceNPudding chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
THAT WAS SO CUTE! AH I LOVE IT! ADDING TO FAVES!
Zovesta chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Grr growl gr. What song is it? Grr growl grr
888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
1. Song lyrics are not allowed anymore.

2. This is badly written. You're writing a few sentences and just sticking song lyrics wherever you want to stick them. That makes the story crappy!

3. Get rid of this...please.
Moto Moon chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
oh wow
Daisy190 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
OMG! that is an awesome story... is it a one shot cause it could go so far. I'm not a real fan of kouga-kagome pairing euther but i got tired of reading the same plot over and over so thanks cause this is a great story... and you are a great writer and i think the song really does reflect how kouga feels... and also i would just like too add that i think kouga definetly appreciates kagome more than inuyasha! I mean he's so sweet to her and inuyasha just yells for the little things she does... although i love the inu-kag pairing! Thanks i realize i babble ALOT!
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I agree with you it does get tiresome writing for the same pair, even if I hate thge Koga/Kagome Pair I'm more of a Koga/Ayame pairing person!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I'm not really a Koga/Kag fan either, but this was really good. I really enjoyed it, i think it's the best fanfic i've read for the somewhat couple (blech) and i REALLY liked the song, super good! I'm working on my new Summer HEat Chapter right now, so it SHOULD be up REALLY soon, thanks! .~*

Type ya later!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
BanginBrunette chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I really loved the song, and I'm not big on this pairing, either. But the fic was nice, though it was angsty. But I'm sure that's what you were going for, so nice job _
Rish-Chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I totaly agree with you!

Good job with this fic, even though you dont like this pairing you still were able to make an awsome fic!

Two thumbs up!
whitetiger-isabella chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I really like this story. And i really like the song. But then again you always write goo stories and poem/song. I can't wait to read more of your stories and poems.