Reviews for Naruto: Ninja of the Sand
misuky7 chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
I really like this story, it was so funny. I especially loved all the crossover he would do it, the first time I saw Sango and Miroku's name's I about lost it. I cannot wait for you to rewrite finish writing this and to finish the story completely. :3
assasins death chapter 21 . 9/21/2016
Dont change the parents
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
gothicprincess982 chapter 20 . 5/21/2016
Please continue with more chapters make naruto stronger so he may become the kazekage of the sand after the chuinn exam arc. and please kill Oreo i dislike him so much .
D chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Sorry a bit too crazy for my tastes. Got lost somewhere between Orichi being some demon or something, a guy acting like a fangirl, a Chinese amazon and a drunken demon worshiping churchman/priest. Well ok I can see the last part but the rest was just too much.
impatient person chapter 15 . 3/3/2016
sakura is a bich i am soooo glade you see her that way.
thebestoftherest chapter 21 . 11/11/2015
Did you do it?
Ella Bailey chapter 21 . 1/29/2015
Nooooooooooooo! Keep Aroi. She's one of the twists that in my opinion bring the story together. If anything the only fact I believe to be a little sketchy is how the Kyubbi goes along with Naruto so easily. I'm not sure if I'm the only one saying this, but I believe when Naruto was having a hard time controlling the Kyubbi it made his difficulties harder, this made him easier to connect to others around him. Your story is fantastic, and the originality with the characters is superb. Just don't get rid of Aoi as Naruto's mother! Please!

Thanks.
Gabby chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
This review goes for the entire series so far. I find it to be humorous and entertaining so far. Your intake on the story of Naruto with the twist is really entertaining. However your lack of grammar could use improvement on. I love the story so far however and I can't wait to read the rest of it. ;D
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2015
Oi. Write. The. Story. First of all, What is it's name, where do I find it and thanks for writing this one. I agree, the grammar sucked but the storyline was funny and good.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2015