Reviews for In the Dawn of Morning
violetvolpe chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
UPDATEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASEEEEEEE! UPDATEEEEEEE!
Luna401 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
I really like this story, its cutie I just want to hug takashi! I really liked his POV I'm hoping to read more of it.
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Aww!
How sad!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I hope you continue this story line someday! It's a good read!
ERidg17 chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
I'm really really really hoping you have just forgotten to update for forever and a half, because I absolutely love this sorry and it is the cutestfuckingthingever. EVER.
shaeneice chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Would really like you to come back to this story.
kendall chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
i really love this story and hope you can write more soon. there isn't enough of this pairing
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Adorable.
mcangel1976 chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
This is a great story. I hope that you decide to continue and finish it one day. :)
misa chan chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I know your last update was quite a while ago, but I have just now stumbled across it and absolutely love it! If you are ever so inclined to continue it I would greatly look forward to it.
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
more chapters please!
LadyMidnightGuardian chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I really love the twist of your story. I guess I didn't expect that it would turn out that way! XD

Please continue with this story!
Wyntirsno chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Awww Mori is so sweet. I was truly hoping you had more, this is actually a very sweet story. Kyoya is being really sweet in his own way too, but Mori and Haruhi seem to have a special connection. It is a really good story, it's a very interesting situation Haruhi has found herself in.

Please, please, if you have any more or ever thought of writing more to this... Please add it. ~Tamaki's puppy dog eyes~