Reviews for Tekken The Way It Was Meant To Be Told
Angegirl chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
You are doing a great job and the story is going great! You rule! You are very good in comedy. This story had me LOL. I fell out of my chair laughing! I'm still hoping that you do Ling Xiaoyu. Awe-Inspiring ASuka was so cool and funny. Just keep it up.

Bye
TrillaryBanksx chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
yo, this story had my dyin...i was laughin so hard! GREAT! o yea you should make more stories like a compliment iight?
Hawk of the Month chapter 8 . 10/1/2007
Ach! Ja, Professor! Grand on an Epic scale-that is what it was! And finally, a reappearance of someone speaking kindly to Kazuya. The man all of the others should bow, kneal to, and worship. Thank Goodness. WE were really tiring of hearing of the so-called-how do you say?-"Awe-Inspiring Asuka"...she's not REALLY that awe-inspiring after all, but, whatever.

The great Devil speaking like some common white gangster-that is good!

Ich liebe dich, mein Professor!
keybladeboy chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
This chapter kicked so much ass! Having Devil and Angel in a debate in one chapter was great, and the ending was awesome!
Vegeta and Kazuya are so hot chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
This...

is...

MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER YET!

I don't think I can quite explain how much I liked this in writing alone! Their dialogue was an absolute crack up. I would quote my favourite lines but then this review would have most of the story. This fully just made my day.
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
AweSOME!

This was rocked (as usual) xDD

Cant wait for D Jin's! .

Update soon! :]
Ra-Horakhty7125 chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
funny...as always
Hawk of the Month chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
Wow! You actually madde me enjoy a chapter revolving around a character I'm not that fond of. For that, you obviously are a Master-author-extrordinaire! AND, I totally knew that Craig Marduk was the gorilla-man!-he's just so hairy.

Another fantastic chapter, Professor! Ich liebe dich!
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Yas! Finally, Asuka! XDXD I waited a long time ;)

Ah, this rocked! The Awe-Inspiring Asuka! And then she does the peace thing into the sunlight. I laughed out loud when I read this. Srsly, whenever I read one of these chapters, I have a little smile on my face for like, hours after. Thank you! B

Update soon! Can't wait for Devil and Angel! 3 Peace out!
Vegeta and Kazuya are so hot chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Hey Butt face!

Lol that was good, very Asuka.

There’s another Kazama here? Oh my God! Are we, like, related?

Lmao ahh this fic cracks me up. Good stuff :) and update soon! I want to see Devil and Angel fighting!
Kantwon chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
The best parts are when the person describes the other fighters in the tournament. I always look forward to seeing how someone will describe Paul. I can't wait for the next chapter because this one kicks ass like all the other chapters.
mr. bauer chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Another lovely chapter. Who'd have thought my favourite fighter was such a big snob! Angel/Devil should be intresting. Anyways, see you next time!
Hawk of the Month chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
Oh Yeah! I knew it was gonna be Jinpachi. He's a good guy, that Jinpachi...poor guy. What an awful life. His son and his wife were a bunch of whores, and I'm so glad he killed her for plotting to destroy his birdhouse. That was pretty grand.

It was awesome when Jinpachi was chasing Heihachi through Disenyland, and the stupid ladies were all calling him a pervert and stuff...You should have had Chris Hanson show up and be like, "What would have happened if you weren't in Disenyland and there really was a seven year old boy here...hm? Do you know who I am. Well, I'm Chris Hanson with dateline MSNBC and we're doing a show on adults that try to hook up with underage kids on the internet...but,well, the internet hasn't been invented yet, and, well...I guess I'm not born yet...so...don't do anything I wouldn't do."

And then the family would try to leave the park and Jinpachi would be arrested by a swamp-cop...just to compound his misery.

But, honestly, I feel really bad for the poor old guy...you captured his hopeful insainity well.

PACH!
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
WOO! This rocked! I hadn't read past Lee's one, so i read the last 3 there. It is SO hard to make fanfics as funny as you've made these, like uber well done. This is going to my alerts, I think its already on my faves but I'll put it on anyway ]
Vegeta and Kazuya are so hot chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Lmao Yay! Do Devil! Or Devil jin! Or anyone you want to!

I can so imagine Heihachi being a little shit like that, go Jinpachi! He's way cooler! Give it to Heihachi!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »