Reviews for Easy Tonight
Love it!
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
cute story...
Carraways chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I loved this! It was a near-perfect one-shot! There was angst, humour, and romance. House and Cuddy were perfectly in character. The dialogue was just as it should be. I loved the touch of the prison guard thinking she was his wife. (She should be!)And the holding in her bed...wonderful. I want to see that happen in the show by the final episode. Great work!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Great story, especially the ending.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
"A Father is….

He opened the card.

….the guy who knocked up my Mom!"

Haha. That line is funny.

Anyway, that was so sweet! The last lines, especially the part where it says POS made me feel so happy! Nicely written btw.
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
Nice job!
lifesend chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is a wonderful story. You've managed to make House sound in character as his usual sarcastic self yet caring at the same time. Ditto with Cuddy's character; her sadness about the failed in-vitro procedure spoke volumes in your story. I'd love to read more Cuddy/House stories from you.
HouseAddiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
OMG!

I SO HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS!

SHE HAS TO HAVE HOUSE'S BABIES!

SHE CAN'T HAVE WILSON'S!

THIS WAS BRILLIANT!

LOVED IT!

MUCH LOVE.

-HouseAddiction
Jazelle1996 chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Wow! That was the BEST short story I've read to date! I really, really liked it!

GREAT job!

OH-and I bust out laughing at the "“Serious as a thermometer up a guys ass," lol
Monja chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Hey, this is a lovely little vignette.

Love how you've avoided adding a graphic sex scene in it which only would have destroyed the charm of you story.

Keep up the wonderful work !
defiaureve chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aww,this was so sweet. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
Writerbitch92 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
cute i like it. really good writting.

~Ally
Doc House chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Okay, that was just a CUTE story. I really enjoyed it. Any chance I can BEG you for a sequel? :)

Doc
Kris the fanficaholic chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
omgomgomgomgomg...OH,MY,GOD! you have no idea how happy you just made me...

when i saw her by the toilet and then the "neg" i cried my eyes out...you have no idea...lol