Reviews for Phoenix Rises
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
A supernatural one was awesome!I would definitely like to see more.
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I love it very cute X3 when feral becomes that creature its exaclly Godzilla with nick except he listens 2 his adopted father

keep it up i hope u could help write 1 sometime ;)
Wolf Skinchanger chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
Speaking as the smart one in the family, I don't think typing three letters would do this story justice.

And yet, I find myself at a very rare loss for words, so I'm afraid three letters will have to suffice.

tigerkat chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hey Feral, bet you cant guess who this is. Anyways, sorry for not reviewing yet, my memory tends to go off like a light switch. Alright, now for the review. I really enjoyed the story. You make them very long, which is something I really need to work on. You also give the reader very detailed descriptions of what is happening, which is another fine quality. The Pheonix Kat looks so cool, and who'd have thought it was the commander! Well, 1 thing certain, I'm gonna stick to this. I'll finish the other chapters and wait intently on your next post.
WyverntheWise chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
YAY! I'm so happy you got this story up! I like what you have so far, you're heading in the right direction for a CRAZY fic, and I mean that in a good way! I'm looking foward to how this stroy pans out...I'm sure you'll do what you always do...AMAZE THE CRUD OUTTA ME! Anyway, I'll be looking foward to more form you Uly, you freaking rock! _